Dekka... did you say you wanted Goober pics?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Goober pics coming right up................................................

and he has a little sister... temporarily I hope... I accidentally hit her momma with my car when the mom and three kittens ran out in front of me. Couldn't catch the other kittens, but this little girl came home with me... she's temporarily named Cyann... or little minion... hahahaha... and she is in LOVE with Goober.

Now little one... knock it off and go to sleep already

There there little one. Just like that. Sweet dreams

Ugh, why can't you just stay still already and sleep?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
haha I wish I could... my current landlord is already upset that I still haven't found a home for her and I'm moving to NM in January and planning on getting another dog once I'm more financially grounded... but alas... she has everyone around here wrapped around her paw... even one of my friends who is allergic and hates cats loves her. I'll have to post more pics of her

Dekka

Just try me..
Awwwww! Goober is so handsome! I don't think you should rehome his girlfriend lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
ahahahaha he totally loves her. He hated her at first and wouldn't even be in the same room with her. If he smelled her on me he would growl at me which is so unlike him. Now they are ALWAYS with each other. She copies everything he does...

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you, but that cat is NOT temporary! I can already see it.

Members online

No members online now.