Post a picture of your house/apartment/dwelling

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
We had one of these threads before, but I figured it'd be fun to start a new one.

I showed you all mine... so it's only fair to share :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'll start, even though I posted this in a thread yesterday.

This is mine ;)

Okay, okay... I WISH it were mine!

This is my real one, though:

Fran27

Lol Jessie! I want that one too...

Here's mine (there's a fence in the back now though, and the pretty flowers in the bucket died)

milos_mommy

I will post pics of my apartment when I MOVE IN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! :D

Everyone has a lovely home so far :)

You all have such beautiful homes! I can't wait to have a house.. someday. In the meantime, I'll reside in my weensy little apartment on the top floor with my roommate and our 3 giant dogs. And the cat.

Surprisingly it's not as cramped as one would believe!

elegy

overdogged

teeny tiny and in the middle of a row of townhouses, but it's mine.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
This is before the flower bed really started filling in. I'll take a new pic tonight. Also, please excuse the yard - it was due to be mowed and was a little brown.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Considering the amount of personal information a lot of long-time members have posted on here, I think posting pictures of your houses/your address is not the best idea in the world.

I'm not trying to rain on the parade here, I just wanted to bring that to the attention of anyone who hasn't thought of it.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Considering the amount of personal information a lot of long-time members have posted on here, I think posting pictures of your houses/your address is not the best idea in the world.

I'm not trying to rain on the parade here, I just wanted to bring that to the attention of anyone who hasn't thought of it.
I've got guns and dogs, I'm not worried about it. ;)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
So the only picture I have of the outside is several years old.

The big trees out front had to be taken down, and have been replaced by much younger, smaller ones.

Oh, and that little box I put in pointing to our window? Only HALF of that window is ours. There is a wall in the middle dividing the window between our apartment and our neighbour. It is the only window we have, and it doesn't open because it's a historic building and they couldn't alter it. We have skylights though.

And Nolu, anyone who has Facebook (and doesn't change their privacy settings) really shouldn't care, now that it tells people where you are anytime you log in.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!

Eh, anyone could figure out this information if they tried hard enough anyway.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Here's mine. (Nope, not worried about people finding me - good luck getting past my dogs... and besides, you don't wanna break in - the basement is all floody and stinky. ;) )

Relax, it's bigger than it looks... 2000 sq ft!

The yard! I wish that big tree was still there...

darkchild16

We are Home.
Im not worried they all look like that on my street and I have Walker and really youd have to really try to get in here and theres nothign here worth taking LOL. Unless you want my dogs or kids and dogs youd have to get past walker kids youd have to get past me AND walker

milos_mommy

How could anyone figure out your address by looking at a picture of your house?

It's easy enough to find out something like that on the internet if someone really wanted to, I don't think posting a picture of your house/yard is going to make a huge difference.

Members online

No members online now.