Are there any websites to track progress towards a fundraising goal?

Saeleofu

And not force people to donate through said website?

I'm trying to get $300-$600 raised to go visit Logan's breeder in late February for a collie specialty. I am planning on selling a variety of things to get there, from harnesses and leashes to sketches and paw print paintings.

I'm trying a find a site where I can input how much money I have to be able to share progress, but that isn't totally soliciting for donations.

And while I have you here, is there anything you'd like to see available besides what I've already mentioned? :D

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
And not force people to donate through said website?

I'm trying to get $300-$600 raised to go visit Logan's breeder in late February for a collie specialty. I am planning on selling a variety of things to get there, from harnesses and leashes to sketches and paw print paintings.

I'm trying a find a site where I can input how much money I have to be able to share progress, but that isn't totally soliciting for donations.

And while I have you here, is there anything you'd like to see available besides what I've already mentioned? :D
i dont know, but if i come up with $500 or so can i come with you? one way, ofc :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.