Pokemon Friend Codes

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Seems like everyone has gotten it for Christmas, figured a new thread was in order.

Mine's 3711-8387-8359. Water type, I've got Krabby, Floatzel, and Poliwhirl in my Friend Safari.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mine is fire type- growlithe, charmeleon, and ninetales.

4656-7250-6301

I added you, Mer but I can never see you on my friend list even if I'm online. Hmmm...

ETA: No wonder. I've got some random code in there.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Oh you know what, I reformatted awhile ago trying to get a better Friend Safari (no one wanted to add me with my Flying one). :rofl1:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
My FC is 4339-2479-8506. I'm playing New Leaf, Pokemon and Zelda concurrently. :X

My friend safari is Psychic - Abra, Espurr and Gothorita.

Iffin you guys want to add the BF as well, his FC is 2122-5618-9213. He'd love new pals, so let me know if you add him and he'll add you back. His friend safari is Poison - Cascoon, Trubbish and Drapion.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Added you and your friend Allie. If either of you know someone with a Ditto safari that is on a lot please let me know, !

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
It'd be easier breeding wise if I got one from a Friend Safari. They're guaranteed at least 2, sometimes 3IVs.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah I've been looking for some. I know there are threads around the interwebs where people post their friend codes. I may just add a ton of those kind of people. I've run out of real friends, haha.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I belong to a FB group for friend codes, trading, etc. Its closed right now but itll be open for new members soon I can see about some invites.

Also reddit have a sub forum as well.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Mine is 2122-6811-4731 but I don't have Friend Safari yet. I just added everybody else though!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I don't even know what that means LOL.

I did!
Thanks Beanie!

What Mer means is that everyone has three Pokemon in their own "Friend Safari" that other folks on your friends list can access. You don't know your own until someone else tells you what it is. Mer only gave you two because the third Pokemon in your Friend Safari will be exclusive to Friend Safari and is only available to your friends after you beat the game (which is when you can access the Friend Safari too).

Hope that makes some sense!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah after the game you can go to your friends' safari zones. The cool thing about the pokemon in the safaris is 1) they are guaranteed to have at least 2 max IVs, sometimes 3. And 2) They can sometimes have the pokemon's hidden ability. The only places to get hidden ability pokes is in the friend safari or occasionally in hordes.

Also Beanie, you should be able to access the mystery gift before Jan 1. That will give you a hidden ability (speed boost) torchic. It should be on the screen where you choose to continue your game. The offer ends on the 1st of the new year.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I don't even know what IV means... Pokemon has gotten so complicated LOL. I'm trying to not get distracted and just play the main storyline but somehow I spent thirty minutes making my Pokemon trainer video anyway...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I skipped a few generations and so I came back and had no idea what was going on. I watched a lot of youtube videos, lol. It is definitely complicated.

IVs- individual values. They're basically pokemon genetics. Each IV (attack, special attack, speed, defense, HP, special defense) can have a value up to 31. Each pokemon is assigned these and they'll help decide how good the pokemon is.

EVs- effort values. These are bonuses given to the stats (attack, special attack, speed, defense, HP, special defense) which are given based on what pokemon your pokemon defeats. You can also train these up via super training in gen VI.

Abilities- Each species has an ability which gives them a different advantage in battle. Some species have 2-3 abilities. Hidden abilities are abilities that a species can have but not in regular gameplay usually. You can get these from the friend safari or via horde pokemon. For example, I have a hidden ability heracross which has moxie. Every time my heracross KOs another pokemon, his attack stat gets a boost.

Honestly, most of it isn't important for just playing the game in itself. It's mostly in there for post game battling. It's kind of fun though- makes each pokemon a little more unique and means you can have different strategies with the same species. I super nerd and think about it like dog breeding, LOL. I want to breed and train the best stats possible. /nerd/

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
The last one I had before this was Diamond and I never finished it. I got distracted about halfway through by the contest feature and now I have no idea where I'm even at. I keep picking it up and being like "oh, I'll finish this!!" and can never figure out where to go next because I'm just so far from the main storyline I have no clue what's happening anymore. So I'm trying to STAY FOCUSED this time LOL.

I'm glad you can change the clothes and stuff. Maybe it's dumb but I like having a character that looks more like me. I'm trying to change the dumb hair style... they kicked me out of the salon and told me I wasn't stylish enough. =P

Members online

No members online now.