Pretty Fall colours and dogs

Kootenay

I think Autumn is the most beautiful season around here. Super fun for taking photos!

Happy girl

They love each other

Equinox

I would like one of each, please :D

Seriously, your dogs are gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of Yarrow as always, and I'm completely in love with Onyx. She's grown up into such a pretty girl, I love her build, her head, and her color. Really can't wait to see what she's like as an adult!

Stunning photos, and I completely agree, Fall is the most beautiful season!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
So jealous of you living in the mountains like you do! Alberta is so flat and lame compared to BC.

Beautiful dogs and photos.

Love all the pictures like always. I gotta say, Yarrow and Onyx seem so exotic but Jasper has this great, classic look. Probably all the chest floof. The full side shot of him is my favorite.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Your photography and dogs are all absolutely breathtaking! Onyx is growing up so beautifully.

What lens do you shoot with? I seriously can't get over these pictures. You are so talented!

Kootenay

Thank you all very much!

What lens do you shoot with? I seriously can't get over these pictures. You are so talented!
That's so nice, thank you! I have a 50mm f1.8 lens, that is basically all I use since the only other lens I have is a crappy kit lens (18-55).

I really want to get some more lenses, and really, a nicer camera eventually, but that will all have to wait for better financial times!

Members online

No members online now.