Some pictures of Gunnar and Katya

Adrienne

Will do :) Thanks again!

B/T/W does Orion alert at every little thing? Katya has been used to being in the country where she could bark to her hearts content. Now that she is in the city she alerts at every little thing, be it the neighbors two houses down coming home or someone just passing by in the alley. It is such a pain in the butt!

oriondw

user not active
Adrienne said:
Will do :) Thanks again!

B/T/W does Orion alert at every little thing? Katya has been used to being in the country where she could bark to her hearts content. Now that she is in the city she alerts at every little thing, be it the neighbors two houses down coming home or someone just passing by in the alley. It is such a pain in the butt!

Just between us, his name is not Orion :)

I dont know why people think its his name.

When he was growing up we went through periods of him being very active at every sound. Now he's alot calmer. He knows sounds and differentiates. He'll sleep through thunderstorms, lawn care crews, various birds, etc.

Even when you first open the door, he will lay silently, waiting for you to come deeper inside. When either door is closed or he hears footsteps closer he'll go in full defense mode if its an intruder. When we come in, he knows the sound of key opening the door and he'll just keep sleeping alot of times, then wake up come greet me and go back to sleep :))

He sleeps alot :D

Adrienne

I am sorry, whats his name?

The other day I got locked out and had to crawl in through a window, it was so funny to watch her try to figure out what was going on and why I was coming in the window. She doesn't bark if she knows it is us, just at everything else. Only when she is outside though, she is used to our noise :)

tcreed

I will try to post some soon of Dante, He's always on the go. He's doing great in Agility!!!

Members online

No members online now.