Mary

Barb04

Super Moderator
My heart goes out to you and Mary. Mary is a special girl who I feel I've known all my life. The tears I'm crying are tears of love for all you gave to Mary & Mary gave back to you in return. May Mary live on forever with all our loved ones who have passed.

ACooper

My candle will be lit Monday for Mary and your family smkie.

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Dekka

Just try me..
I am so sorry to hear this Smkie. Your love for her has shone though in your posts, thank you for sharing her with us.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
My heart goes out to you and Mary
((HUGS)) you gave her a very happy life full of love <3

BostonBanker

What a remarkable girl Mary is. She is lucky to have shared her life with such a wonderful group of people, and very lucky to have you be brave enough to make the decision for her before she has time to suffer.

I will be thinking of you and the rest of Mary's people Monday. I wish her a peaceful passing full of love and whipped cream.

bubbatd

Being strong for Hiya , GG and Aaron will be hard for you Smkie . It's hard to put on armor when inside your heart is breaking .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOu mean when you can hear your own heart beat and there is a high pitched ringing in your head ...your heart feels sharp and heavy. THe only thing that helps is doing nice things for her. SHe had a magnificant long warm massaging bath and is snoring away behind me under blankets. I love her quiet snore. Have gone to sleep to it as far back as i can remember so I taped it. Now my back aches, but my heart feels a small bit better. I am useless for artwork so I think we will just go to bed early and stay warm under the blankets.

Brattina88

((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
I was crying reading your post - selflessness rings through. ((((hugs))))))

bubbatd

May you and Mary have a goodnight sleep . You and she will be deep in my thoughts and prayers as Ollie and do our nightly rubs and reflect .

Xandra

Aw Smkie I'm so sorry for you but I'm glad Mary has such a devoted owner. It takes a selfless person to put their dog's well being ahead of themselves.

I'll be thinking of you, Mary and the other pups.

I am sending lots of happy doggy heaven vibes for Mary. I hope she can have all the goodies in the world too. I got a tear to my eye reading this, for I felt like Mary was still connected to me, well at least a little bit. Even if I never saw her before, she sounds like a really good dog, she will watch over you now and shower you with love like she always did, and I'm sure she will always watch over you :).

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh Smkie, I'm so sorry. You know we all adore Mary here.

Will be thinking of you and praying for you both. (((Hugs)))

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Im so sorry smkie.. I honestly Dont have aything else to say at the moment :'(

((Hugs)) X 12789357893758973587389578

yoko

vibes being sent to you

:( i waited too long with lady. but you are doing the most unselfish loving thing that you can and she will thank you for it for forever.

Crowsfeet

facetious.
Mary is my favorite dog to read about. If I can have half the relationship and do right by my dog as you always have for Mary, I might live on knowing I really am a good human being.

Mary is the epitome of dogs to me, and the relationship you both share I am sure could not have possibly been greater. And now that you're positive it is her time, you can take solace in the fact that she really did have a dog's perfect life.. there will be closure, peace, and confidence, and you can go through this knowing for certain, without a doubt, you did right by her. The best.

The relationship you hold with Mary is a totem and an inspiration to anyone who is so lucky to have had and sincerely known a dog. Maybe the tears will never stop when you think of her, but you can always hold it in your heart that Mary was never wronged. That love was all she ever knew, and any living creature should be so goddamn lucky.

..Perhaps you already do, but please understand there probably can't be something more perfect. You even mentioned the weather(summer?/fall) being good to Mary this year. And after Monday, Mary can go on without ever remembering all those strings she had attached, and you can rest easy having known her by your side.

You will both be in our thoughts for some time.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Smkie, I'm so sorry. I'm afraid there are no words that can say what I'm feeling for you now. I cried reading through the thread and I know Mary will be sorely missed. Rest assured in the fact that you've given her the best life a dog could possibly hope for and that she loved you with all her heart and it's quite plain that you loved her equally as much.

She'll be waiting for you at the bridge, young and fit as a fiddle.

Members online

No members online now.