My Athena is gone....

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Athena was a beautiful girl. Know she will be in your heart and memories forever. Try to remember all the love you gave each other.

suthrnladi

suthrnladi
((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) I know how hard it is to make such a decision, but you did the right thing. She'll be waiting for you over the rainbow.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I am so sorry for your loss. Athena was a beautiful girl, and her personality really shines through those pictures.

RIP, Athena :(

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Miakoda

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

It's very easy to see from your pictures that she was such a beloved member of your family.

Doberluv

A-w-w Amstaffer. I am so terribly sorry and sadden by this great loss. I know so well how you feel. Athena was your heart, wasn't she. The grief is so painful. My heart goes out to you. It will take time, but your pain will ease up a little. (not very consoling right now though) She was a beautiful, strong looking girl. You treated her with such respect and dignity...to unselfishly end her suffering when you did...before she got worse....such a hard thing to do, but the right thing. RIP dear Athena. And all the best for you Amstaffer...that your pain and saddness will lessen. (((Hugs)))

Amstaffer

<3 Athena. Poor girl :(

How is Sal handling it Amstaffer?

Sal is in a little bit of a funk but he perks up for food and other dog play time. I think he is enjoying the extra time with me. I haven't been giving him enough attention lately because of Athena's health problems.

This sounds crazy but I think I am going to try and get Sal a Schutzhund BH title. That is just the temperament and OB part but I think he can do it. I might consider trying the tracking but no bite work for Sal unless they have a Cheeseburger who is a certified decoy :p

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I'm so sorry. Every time you made a post and I would look at her picture in your signature I would smile - she had the sweetest face.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am glad he perks up. REst in Peace Athena. HUgs to you AMstaffer.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I just saw this now. I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful lady!

This sounds crazy but I think I am going to try and get Sal a Schutzhund BH title. That is just the temperament and OB part but I think he can do it. I might consider trying the tracking but no bite work for Sal unless they have a Cheeseburger who is a certified decoy :p
*pictures a decoy in a Mayor McCheese costume* ;)

I think that's an excellent idea -- for both of you.

Members online