New member HERE

Hi! I am a mommie of 2 Boxer babies, (Titus and Nala) and now a mini weeine by the Name of Harley. I will post pics soon!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello and WElcome!! Cant wait to see your babies :) Are your boxer pups related? I have two dogs that live with me, Mary, a good old gurl. She is a labrador pointer cross, Victor (english pointer) found at save_ our_ strays.com, he is a young punk...and i share in the care of the grandma loving, chewbacca talking Mr Shaffer...our recent stray that now lives with my mother. Looking forward to your posts..hope you enjoy the forum :D

Hi! Titus and Nala are brother and sister. Got them together. There is a long SAD/HAPPY story has to how I got my weenie. My little Roscoe Boy went to Rainbow Bridge on the 12th. He was attacked and killed by a German Shepard/Rott mix. I had previously given him and my older weenie to another family on an INdian reservation, the oldest boy couldnt get along with my DD and I couldnt handle splitting them up. So...They went together and now they are apart. The family I gave him to, called me and I lost my mind, I have never lost a pet before and DH was very upset with me and knew that he would make me better....It did ease the pain a bit but I cant believe how much I miss my Roscoe....

Roscoe loved to hid in sleeves and pants or covers for that matter, I have had to cut him from several peices of clothing. :p

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome Titus, Nala, & Harley. I'm so sorry to hear about Roscoe and what happened to him. I'm glad you decided to be with us on this board to share in the laughs and the tears. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hey welcome to the forums from me, Lucas and Chloe (pics in my siggy)
I'm so sorry about what happened to your Roscoe boy :( It really is horrible when things like that happen.
Can't wait to hear from you more around here. :)

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sorry to hear about Roscoe feel free to talk about him (and of course the others too) This site is great

Members online

No members online now.