Why is norton blocking chaz?

filarotten

Fila the love
It started Tuesday when I changed my email address. I followed the link on my email, but since then, I cannot stay on chaz. I have deleted my cookies, and right now I am using hubbys computer. He just got a notice from norton that his computer was being attacked, But, his is still going. This is what norton is popping up on my computer. ICC Profile TagData Overflow, www.chazhound.com. (70.84.159.6)(http(80)) What does this mean and how do I stop it? Help!

okpik

Doggy Daddy
Check you blocking levels on Norton.
Any site like this one that has advertising can generate things to trigger blocking. Reduce levels and you will be fine. Or you might have to hold down a button to get in, read the instructions.

Hmmmm. I have Norton and can't make it block me. Must have been a runaway google ad. Let me know if it continues.

Chazhound

filarotten

Fila the love
I'm just wondering if I did something when I changed my email on my profile. Should I change it again to see if that is what caused the problem? My settings have been the same since I got this computer a few months ago. I have had no problems with chaz until I changed the email address.

filarotten

Fila the love
It's working now...I went into Norton, and put it as a trusted, instead of restricted. I still have no idea what happend, but I'm a happy camper now.
I was close to the point of having withdrawl symptons. I must have my chaz fix. lol

Fuzz Puppy

t could have been When you changed your email, if it wasn't on the same website different first part of your email addresds or somethinng like that. That coulds have made Norton think Chazhound wasn't a safe list or something?

Brattina88

My spyware detector always goes off like crazy when I get on here, I have to minimize it and ignore it. I wish I could tell my computer to just block it without notifying me bcz I don't care!

Members online

No members online now.