FOr those that do believe it's not a hoax

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
A positive perspective on the outpouring from people all over the world.
https://www.google.com/search?q=san...rIuje2QX4uoCQDg&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=983
more info.
ember 28, 2012|By MATTHEW STURDEVANT, [email protected], The Hartford Courant

HAMDEN — — Snowflakes made of coiled copy paper, Post-it notes and even Swarovski crystal pile into a business-park office like an indoor blizzard.

They arrive by mail in envelopes and boxes. Some are dumped off by hand, others hauled in by UPS and FedEx workers.

"This is bigger than Santa Claus. The volume, it's just insane," said Joel Krivit, property manager at Wilbur Cross Commons Business Park on Connolly Parkway, as he watched people carry armloads of Frisbee-size snowflakes into an already crowded space.

ACooper

I can scarce imagine the number, sizes, and types......all the varied and unique designs and materials.

I would love to see pictures of them all....even if it's just piles and piles! :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
think the message that the world cares came in loud and clear. There were some amazing ones in there, from glittered popcicle sticks and buttons to crystals and bent wire. I love that they had a map with pins too If igured they would and that they would come from all corners of the earth. IT might have been too good of an idea for the school and town to handle, but I think it was an important one too. There maybe some negative things going on, but this snowstorm says differently.

Members online

No members online now.