Speaking of swimming...

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
And since there was discussion of life vests in Sara's thread, Snipe is wearing her Hurtta life vest, which we love. It's strong enough and supportive enough that on Saturday I was carrying her around by the handle for a little while (much easier than expecting leash manners when zomgdogsarejumpinginWATER!!!11!!1! was running through a certain puppy's head ;) ).

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Wohoo, go Snipe, go Snipe, go Snipe! I think her sport will be SR, just sayin'. ;)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Personally, I think that 7' leap of hers means she'll be great in EV, too. Can anyone say "Iron Dog"?!?! Unfortunately she's juuust over the height requirement to compete in LapDog. :p 'Cause seriously, how cute would a LapDog Iron Dog be?!

Yoko, here's a pic of her vest up close:

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Go snipe go!! There is a border/Boston lapdog who does iron dog around this area that I totally swoon over, it's such an adorable goober!

Snipe is way too cute, the perfect mix of Aeri & Kes.

yoko

Wow I really like it. I'll need to add it to my 'must buy for Yoshi list' lol.

She's so cute in it too :D Pink's her color!

Taqroy

Ack Snipe is adorable. <3 Good for her (and you)!! I might look into those life jackets for Tipper....she can swim but it's really frantic. I'm thinking a life jacket might improve that.

Members online

No members online now.