Utterly Stuck Up

Tahla9999

Honestly, I don't know how it happen. We ended up with a stuck up dog!! Its funny, but Kai wont drink water that has anything in it. Sometimes, while he is eating, a kernal or two would fall in his water dish. He wont drink it. At all! I once refilled his water dish and there was two kernals in it. He went to the bowl, look in it, look back at me, then walk away. After emptying and refilling the bowl with "unstain" water, he came up and gladly drank from it.:rolleyes:

Throw a dirty tenis ball. He would go catch it, but don't expect him to bring it back. He would have it in his mouth for a few seconds, then spit it out on the floor with a look of distaste. Don't get me started on telling him commands while outside. I tell him down on the dirt floor, he go down, but he would do it in a way where he make it obvious that he is doing it reluctantly. If I tell him to row over on the dirt floor, I swear, I see it in his face that he contemplating on whether it is worth it.

You would think he was own by Paris Hilton.:eek:

Bailey08

Awww. Skye HATES to sit or down on hard surfaces or if it's cold, wet, etc. Hates it, hates it.
Ha ha, Bailey, too -- just for down, though. He used to refuse to down on hard surfaces (we did a lot of drills on grass and rugs!). He'll do it now, but he's not excited about it and generally expects something in return. ;)

Paige

Let it be
My dog could drink out of a poo filled toilet and not care. I wish he cared a little more about being clean.

Teal

...ice road...
My dog could drink out of a poo filled toilet and not care. I wish he cared a little more about being clean.

Right!? My bulldogs, too.

However, the Saluki is a finicky creature... He won't drink out of the disgusting bowl of slobbery, muddy, grass-filled ickiness the bulldogs leave behind. But hey, I don't blame him!

Members online

No members online now.