When I say this is a "different" dog...

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I mean it.

He seems to accept these treats usually, they're pretty yummy to the rest of the dogs. Today however, as per the norm with him, his beat up cuz (thanks Arnold) is much more exciting. That or he's really not sure how to do BOTH, which could be possible, he often tries to pick up as many toys as possible to the point of gagging.

Sorry I didn't think ahead and video this horizontally.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FxqVxR1myn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can I get one of those cuzballs sized to fit my mouth? Maybe I can carry it with me and chomp on it when I'm thinking about nomming on a slice of pizza or something.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Can I get one of those cuzballs sized to fit my mouth? Maybe I can carry it with me and chomp on it when I'm thinking about nomming on a slice of pizza or something.
They come in toy dog size too...should fit perfectly lol.

Mira is addicted to her Cuz as well. Thankfully the squeaker broke...

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hahaha, omg I think my crush on Backup just got bigger.
bwahahahaha, mine tooo.

What a goofy dog! I love him. He looked so worried when he was propped up on the counter. He wanted it, but he didn't know what to do about it, lol.

And the nose bops! OMG, I laughed out loud.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I bought mine, on purpose, 50% off with the squeaker already broke, knowing then the dogs couldn't annoy me quite as bad.
Nice lolol. Mira worried hers incessently until one day the squeaker popped out of place and inside the toy where it rattled around uselessly.

At first I thought she wouldn't like the toy anymore. Nope. She was a bit puzzled at first and worried at it even more, then accepted that for some reason it now makes a hollow popping noise when squeezed, and just goes to town anyway. It's lovely ;)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Nice lolol. Mira worried hers incessently until one day the squeaker popped out of place and inside the toy where it rattled around uselessly.

At first I thought she wouldn't like the toy anymore. Nope. She was a bit puzzled at first and worried at it even more, then accepted that for some reason it now makes a hollow popping noise when squeezed, and just goes to town anyway. It's lovely ;)
You sure you didn't help it pop out of place? :rofl1:

Funny enough Backup isn't a toy chomper and rarely squeaks it. I did get him a heart recently:

and it honks and I think he loves the sound because this one he does chomp a lot.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You sure you didn't help it pop out of place? :rofl1:

Funny enough Backup isn't a toy chomper and rarely squeaks it. I did get him a heart recently:

and it honks and I think he loves the sound because this one he does chomp a lot.
I am innocent. I may not be innocent after I buy her a new one lol. Mira doesn't really chomp it so much as she squeezes it juuust enough to get the wail. At first she didn't realize she could squeeze it to get a squeak because she holds everything to gently, so she would stomp on it over and over again...lolol.

That toy sounds interesting. A honk sounds far less horrible than a wailing squeal. Hmmmmmm

Members online

No members online now.