Ella's Lead Sale!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
From today (3/25) through the weekend, punch in code: YAY15 for 15% off your entire purchase. Gift certificates and tag collars are excluded.:D

Sale extended through Monday (3/28), because the code wasn't working (had the exclusions reversed, d'oh!).

Saeleofu

I ordered a slip lead. That'll be nice for taking Mr. OMGLOOKTHERESASQUIRRELANDI FORGOTTOPOOP outside xD

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh awesome -- I was sad all day because I was too tired to figure out my order last night and thought I missed it...

:) :) :)

Brattina88

I haven't been on your site in a while :)eek: a shocker, I know :p) ... can you make a lead out of your white leather?? :eek: Just wonderin'

We probably can for a good dog. I prefer to use the thick bridle leather, but that white has decent tensile strength.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Oh, Ben!
You can say "for a good dog".
Everyone's idea of "good" is different!:p

Example: Luke is a good dog. He hasn't eaten my house, killed my small pets, bitten anyone, or destroyed Ophie. He's even good on leash after about the first 5 minutes.

But I'd still walk him on something thicker than our white leather because when he decides TO be bad, he can be really bad, as in really strong.

But for a dog under 30 lbs that isn't into hyper "MUSTHAVESQUIRREL!" mode, I think it'd probably work out just fine. :D

Members online

No members online now.