Cute new pit bull, interesting JRT mix, and others...

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Yep, installment #234878457 of FOHA dog pics! :-D

Firstly, a couple pics of Thumper, my pit mix buddy. He was returned a month ago because the boyfriend's beagle hated him. Thumper is very sweet, well behaved, listens well if you are firm with him, good with some dogs, and walks well on leash. Nobody wants him because he's a bully breed, and some people think he's ugly.

Please, may I go out?

This gorgeous thing is Trailer, so named because he showed up dragging a chain which got caught in the trailer that serves as the dog adoption office. A little toning up, and he would look AWESOME.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
May-Ling, perhaps a Jindo (there is a big Jindo mill here). Really sweet dog, loves being petted and doted on.

Smiley, my guess is JRT/Schnauzer mix. She is shy and didn't like the camera. Look at those ears!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Side pic

This is Roofie! (was Rufus, but FOHA already had a Rufus, so they changed it to Roofie). Sweet as pie lab mix pup. Already has an application pending!

Clemens, big lab/border collie? Real easy walker, sweet, thinks he's a lap dog.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Tobal, akita/shep mix pup. Soft!

Wanda, possible labradoodle. Happy, hyper, and sweet!

Wednesday - lab/bull terrier mix? Named after a day of the week because she was abandoned on FOHA's property in a crate not last Wednesday, but the Wednesday before. She's a real love, but not feeling well right now because she's battling a bout of kennel cough.
I thought this pic was funny.

DONE!!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Oops forgot two pics: Meet Winky, old skinny one-eyed kitty who has hyperthyroidism. Her owner wanted to give her to FOHA, but the cattery asked him to hold on to Winky for a little bit because they are full, so he decides to abandon his old sick cat on the property instead.

She's real sweet, and her fur is so soft. She doesn't like being picked up and will scream bloody murder if you do so.

Ok now I'm done for real.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Tailer is gorgous! *drool*

And something about Smiley pulls at me. I've always had a soft spot for the scruffy mutts.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I wish you could have Thumper Papa Bully, I think he'd do fine with your crew, and especially your daughter! He's so well behaved, he doesn't jump up, he's not mouthy and he walks so well on his leash and harness.

Members online

No members online now.