His battle is over.

feedogs

I lost my dearest Felix.

I don't know how to explain to Batman that his brother, his best friend, is not coming back. I am sure the next week will be difficult for him as well. I just have to try and keep him on a schedule to try and get through it as smoothly as possible.

Felix might have been 13 years old, but he did not die of old age. He died of cancer.

Rest in peace, Felix. April 3, 1998 - October 17th, 2011.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Felix. Know he will be in your heart and memories forever. Take each day one at a time and give lots of love to Batman. Hugs to you both.

Aw, man! Not what I was hoping for you and Felix. What a dude he was, and somehow I doubt he's going to wait around too long before coming back to you.

(((((((HUGS)))))))) to you and Batman.

Doberluv

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope your anguish will lighten in time and your happy memories will comfort you. What a sweet looking guy. RIP dear boy.

feedogs

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It means so much.

Felix really began my life with dogs. He was my amazing angel until he died. Though the good and the bad.

He was a loving and strong boy. <3

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Run free Felix. Visit your brother in his dreams to help him with his grief.
I am very sorry, he was a most handsome and charming dog.
-

That first picture of him is just lovely. My crew is sending love you and your remaining boy love to get through the worst of it.

Members online

No members online now.