The End Is Near

jess2416

Who woulda thought
How about, "The Thread That Shows the Best of Chaz" like a thread where we all banded together to help a member or something?
there's been quite a few of those...

The Breeze one, The Wilson one, The Binn one, and the Charlie one, are ones that come to mind right off the top of my head

noludoru

Bored Now.

Angelique

For me personally, the later part of Chaz 2008 has been a year of breakthroughs and growth in the great divide of training philosophies. The debates have far more productive and enlightening.

When I quit just reading through (along with a lot of other forums I visit) and enjoy the challenging participation, sharing, and learning...well, it's good to be back. ;)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I liked the drunken escapades one, before someone battered on about the irresponibilites of drinking.. Having said that, I think it made it all the funnier..

The camera one, which got a bit risqué to say the least, I think Jess resorted to Flashing Andrew.. ;)

Oh there's been so many..

Andrew your going to have to find the camera one again LMAO it was the best ever...

and the one about the twist ties lmao
I liked the drunken escapades one, before someone battered on about the irresponibilites of drinking.. Having said that, I think it made it all the funnier..

The camera one, which got a bit risqué to say the least, I think Jess resorted to Flashing Andrew.. ;)

Oh there's been so many..
I'll count that as two nominations (plus mine as a third) for The Camera Thread.

The drunken escapades one was a good one as well!

Saje

Island dweller
Maybe we should do a year-end thread for past years too since there are so many goodies out there. Unless that was the original idea. In which case ... nevermind :p

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Maybe we should do a year-end thread for past years too since there are so many goodies out there. Unless that was the original idea. In which case ... nevermind :p
SAJE *cough* *cough* :p

End of the year.

All in all, it's been a good Chazyear.

So . . . What say we start looking back at our favorite threads and Chaz moments and memories from the past year/years and put together a Flashback thread, maybe even vote on our favorites around the end of December and celebrate New Year's Eve by finding out which ones were the favorites?

We can use different categories: Funniest, most touching, most jacked thread, Chaz family moment, etc., as a group/family effort, because, after all, what makes this place special isn't any one or two or ten people, it's all of us and the way we care and interact with each other.

Saje

Island dweller
I meant a sticky for EACH year. :p Otherwise this seems like it's the last year of chaz or something. lol Not even a sticky, as that would be a bit much, but maybe a thread within a sticky.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I meant a sticky for EACH year. :p Otherwise this seems like it's the last year of chaz or something. lol Not even a sticky, as that would be a bit much, but maybe a thread within a sticky.
What lmao that confused me hahahaha.....

a thread within a sticky :confused: lmao

saje, me thinks steve needs to come back to you soon ;) your getting goofy

Saje

Island dweller
Really? You don't know. It would just be a links of course. Like this:

The best of 2008
link

The best of 2007
link

The best of 2006
link

And then it would be easy to continue each year. <shrugs> If it's too hard to figure out then don't worry about it. It just made sense to me since this isn't the end of chaz. It's just the end of one year.

Members online

No members online now.