Northeastern Meetup?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
So, PoodleMommy mentioned in the West coast meetup thread, but the Northeast hasn't mentioned anything about a meetup.

So...any interest?

Depending on how far North it is I may be able to come :)

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
where are you located?

Im in NY (the city, so pretty far south).

If we could get a good idea of where ppl in the NE are located, we could come up with a good place.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm located in Bloomsburg, PA (Central/Northeastern -ish PA, lol)
I'm about 2 hours from NYC

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
I would think somewhere in Northern PA would be good, although I wonder if alot of people FAR north would be excluded.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Yea, I don't think there's too many Chazzers in that area...

I wonder if we'll even get any more interest, lol

Maxy24

grrr, I wish I was old enough if I were to ask my parents if i could meet with people I met online I think they would ban me from going on forums ever again *sigh* someday...

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
grrr, I wish I was old enough if I were to ask my parents if i could meet with people I met online I think they would ban me from going on forums ever again *sigh* someday...
I understand... my parents would have been the same way...

they actually still wouldnt love the idea at my age... but as long as it is in a public area I guess they would be ok.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
I'm near Hershey, PA, so I'm in the area....
ooo... ive been needing an excuse to go to Hershey.

We always used to go during the same trip when we went to Lancaster to go outlet shopping but now we found a place in Tannersville PA which is closer so we dont go to Lancaster anymore... although I miss Kitchen Kettle Village so I have been begging for a trip there too.

BostonBanker

I'm probably too far north to join in, as that is usually the case with these sorts of things. I'm about 3 hours north of Boston.

I'm also probably too far North for you all, being about 45 minutes north of Boston.

But you never know. Sometimes hell freezes over and I get a whole two days in a row off and can travel . . .

MicksMom

I'm about an hour west of NYC. Maybe 15-20 minutes from both Easton PA and, in the other direction, the Delaware Water Gap.

ooo... ive been needing an excuse to go to Hershey.

We always used to go during the same trip when we went to Lancaster to go outlet shopping but now we found a place in Tannersville PA which is closer so we dont go to Lancaster anymore... although I miss Kitchen Kettle Village so I have been begging for a trip there too.

Are you talking about The Crossings? I haven't been there, but we've passed it.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
I'm about an hour west of NYC. Maybe 15-20 minutes from both Easton PA and, in the other direction, the Delaware Water Gap.

Are you talking about The Crossings? I haven't been there, but we've passed it.
I sure am!

Its great, you should stop by sometime.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Figures...y'all would wanna get together just as I'm getting ready to move - from right outside NYC to almost in GA.

:mad:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Figures...y'all would wanna get together just as I'm getting ready to move - from right outside NYC to almost in GA.
When are you moving? Maybe we could get it together before you move...

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Well, I'm in SC now, and hoping to make it a permanent visit. I will have to return to NJ for a brief time to finish up some things and get the rest of my stuff.

milos_mommy

I'm in! I live on Long Island.

Pennsylvania wouldn't be bad, or southern NY, unless those really north people want to argue the midatlanticers already HAVE a meetup, and want to do it in NY or closer to connecticut or Mass. I also think the closer to the coast is better, for some reason. not ON the coast or anything...just not all the way to the west.

milos_mommy

If it's not too far, tell them it's just a dog event. You don't have to say it's "people i know from online" you could just say it's something you found out about online. Tell them dogs and dog owners from all over will be there talking about different dog issues.

I mean, they'll still probably say no (my parents would a few years ago), but there's always a chance. Ask them if you get your grades up and do some extra chores or something, can you go.

Members online

No members online now.