how do you add pictures to your signatures?

lilly

please!please!please!tell me!ill do anything to have my aussy glosst as a picture and signature!

I'm trying to use tinypic.com to upload a siggy pic and it keeps locking up!!!! Tell me... if/when I finally get one uploaded, which link do I click on to copy into the User CP area to have it appear?

Ok... we've got some contradictory info going on signatures vs. avatars. What my post has is a signature, not an avatar. Lots of posts are saying the signatures are what shows up with your name at the top of your post. But that's an avatar, right? I still want to try and post a little avatar of Hunter's mug up there...

What my post has is a signature, not an avatar. Lots of posts are saying the signatures are what shows up with your name at the top of your post. But that's an avatar, right? I still want to try and post a little avatar of Hunter's mug up there...
An avatar is a small picture that shows up near your username, a signature appears under you posts.

P.S. Why are my signatures so LARGE????
You need to resize them. My pictures are super large too, so I have to resize them. You can use a program like Paint or Paintshop Pro to resize pictures.

Members online

No members online now.