Snow Day!

DanL

We had our 1st significant snow of the year, and Gunnar and the rest of the crew had a blast.

Midnite, enjoying the frosty goodness.

Nothing like a frozen Jolly Ball.

????? Whats up with this?

C'mon, throw the other one too, I'm waiting!

DanL

Waiting for a shovelful.

Can I catch it? Bruzer is the smart one, out of the way.

End of a fun day.

awww how sweet! I would love to see more pictures of Bruzer, though.

I have a question for you... Coco loves snow. he jumps around in it, eats it, and does everything possible with it. but when we come back home, he starts sliding around on the floor and whining and licking his paws. is that normal? does Bruzer also do that?

shepluvr

tintinabulation said:
awww how sweet! I would love to see more pictures of Bruzer, though.

I have a question for you... Coco loves snow. he jumps around in it, eats it, and does everything possible with it. but when we come back home, he starts sliding around on the floor and whining and licking his paws. is that normal? does Bruzer also do that?
Be careful of ice inbetween paws ans ROCK SALT. Salt is very irritating to the feet. Some dogs will even get sores from it.

I don't think Coco has had any contact with salt. we were playing in our backyard, which is salt free. so I'll check in between his paws for anything else.

DanL

tintin, none of our dogs do anything like what you describe coco as doing. We'd have taken some more shots of Bruzer, but he stays out of the limelight. I was surprised yesterday though, when we went out the 2nd time, he really got into playing, even plowing thru the deeper snow chasing snowballs. He never does that, usually stands in the snow that was tramped down, does his business, and runs back in.

I haven't gone out this morning but I have a feeling it's all frozen hard, not as good for the dogs to play in. Gunnar's pano flared up from the activity so he'll be reined in for a couple days now.

Debi

those pics are the best! they really do seem to love the snow fun. Bruzer has the right idea, tho...a little play..but lets get back inside!! :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Great pics! They all look like they had lots of fun like mine did. Bruzer is definitely the smart one. I love the snow on Midnite, and Gunnar looks like he had the most fun.

Doberluv

Great pictures! That last one with his chin on the floor looks like he's saying, "This sucks! I want to go back out and play." LOL. Very nice photos and some cute dogs!

Members online