Chaziversary!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Happy Chaziversary! I'd buy you a beer, but I'm not in town. Although my daughter is heading your way tomorrow.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She'll have some nice hot weather to contend with, though little humidity.

I must really have pulled back from Chaz more than I thought over the last year or so.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Holy crap 8 years??? Wonder how many years on here that makes me? Can't really check on Tapatalk. I'm guessing 6 or 7 maybe?

And I've kind of disappeared too. Just don't have the free time to constantly post on Chaz but I so read quite a bit through my phone.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Holy crap 8 years??? Wonder how many years on here that makes me? Can't really check on Tapatalk. I'm guessing 6 or 7 maybe?

And I've kind of disappeared too. Just don't have the free time to constantly post on Chaz but I so read quite a bit through my phone.
Your join date is 09-27-2007, so looks like that's just shy of 6 years for you.

yoko

Congrats!!

You made me check mine. My eight year is coming up in August :O

I can't believe I've been on one site for so long. Definitely a first for me.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yoko, same here! I've met so many neat people and learned so much from Chaz that I can definitively say it's changed my life. *fangirl*

yoko

Yoko, same here! I've met so many neat people and learned so much from Chaz that I can definitively say it's changed my life. *fangirl*
That's exactly how I feel! :D

For some reason I can't always get on here sometimes for weeks. I don't know if it's the site or my horrible internet connection or my phone just isn't compatible any more but I do like when I get the occasional visit time XD

People here really helped me out when my car broke down last year. Offers to help with Yoshi and even leading up to helping me find a place near my work were I could stay until I got a new car.

We don't always agree here but I know that if I ever need help/advice Chaz is where I can always come to.

Members online