Your dogs siblings

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
The litter has only just turned 7 months old, but all are doing amazing :) 5 of the 6 pups are in performance/sport homes, the one male is in a pet home and I don't have any recent pics of him :(
Eee! I'm so glad you posted these!

We need to have a litter get together at some point! Which shouldn't be hard for anyone but me to attend :p

Torch

This is the only puppy picture I have of Henry and his brother and sisters. ALLEGEDLY it's him and his littermates. The adoption coordinator swears up and down it's his litter, so I believe her. He's the third puppy from the left, pretty much the dead center. The only other male is his brother to his left--they were named Starsky and Hutch. He was an owner surrender to the shelter as a little puppy with his littermates, and was surrendered again around a year of age, which is when I adopted him.

I wonder what happened to the other little adorable turds.

Anndd an adult photo for comparison.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
This is such a cool thread :D

Kimma was one of five, all in pet homes. Pretty sure she's the only performance home, although I didn't know what I was getting in to when I got her :D

Here's her dam (and also Bubbles' dam's half-sibling on the sire's side) as a bonus pic, since I have none of the siblings:

CH Finkkila's Itsy of Barknark

Bubbles is also one of five, and I believe all siblings went to pet homes. Though I think a couple were shown and then sold to pet homes? They aren't being bred, anyway, so pet is what I'm assuming.

I have no idea how many siblings Pen has, but his litter brother is doing the show thing (and has obviously been bred since he's Bubbles' sire). Here he is at a show last weekend somewhere in middle America (it's a sort of crappy cell phone pic from a friend):

GCH Finkkila's Tulipallo Poika

And of course Jari has one sibling who is in a pet home :)

Loistava's Teemu, call name Axl :D

Why is he wearing a service dog vest to do bitework? :\
Because the owner/handler/trainer also trains dogs for service work. I'm assuming it was the only vest that was on hand that fit him (since puppies are usually worked in harnesses). I don't know him personally though so that's just my assumption gathered from the little I know.

Red Chrome

Here are Judge's siblings. There were 6 in the litter.

Onika- She is a foundation bitch for a detection program in CO and is a trained cell phone detection dog. She was 2 years old in this picture, it was taken right before she was purchased.

Onyx- He is a beloved personal protection dog to his family. He was trained till he was 18 months old and then sold to his current family. I don't have any updated pictures of him.

Ollie- He was the puppy I almost took instead of Judge cause I don't like the sable color. He was retained by the breeder and worked. She finally sold him as she has breeding rights to Judge and needed to downsize on her male number. He was sold last year to a family as a protection dog. He loves their kids and does great with their livestock.

Umah- She was the pet puppy of the litter. She had more drive than the average pet but not quite enough for sport. However, she was an amazing tracker. I convinced the breeder to place her with a friend of mine at the time and things went downhill from there.

Jinny- She was pick female. She was sold to a club member and trained in IPO. She ended up with a soft tissue injury that he couldn't get healed so I helped him place her and now she lives with my best friend Anjum and has the best life ever! She is currently training in IPO!

Judge- He was pick of the litter. He has multiple titles in different venues and is well on his way to more. He is the bestest ever....I love him. He is his dad all over again!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Penn is almost 11 months ..there was 12 in the litter including her. Since they are just babes, I don't know what people have planned but I do know 5 went to show/ hunt home. It'll be a wait& see kind of thing with the little tykes!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
No clue! I would assume all Juno's littermates are in pet homes. And probably not as awesome. ;) It's been a couple years I think since I last emailed her breeder. Could probably get in touch with her again and ask if I wanted - that's assuming any of the other owners kept in touch, though.

Dunno about Lucy either, I wonder if her littermates turned out normal! My sister was actually supposed to get one of Lucy's siblings but there was a change of plans - that would have been interesting.

I know absolutely nothing about Happy's history, let alone her siblings. I do wonder about it though. Wonder if they're alive, if they got a raw deal like she did, etc etc.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Because the owner/handler/trainer also trains dogs for service work. I'm assuming it was the only vest that was on hand that fit him (since puppies are usually worked in harnesses). I don't know him personally though so that's just my assumption gathered from the little I know.
Gotcha - glad to hear it's that. :)

Maxy24

Tucker has one sibling, another male, named Chip. He also came up to live in Massachusetts (his parents stayed in TN and live with an elderly man). Chip lives with a couple and their young kids (and four kitties) as a family pet. They are very similar in temperament from what the owner has told me. Same issues with strangers, same dog reactivity, also likes to eat flip flops lol. Both energetic and playful with a sense of humor. Chip is actually the puppy my mother originally wanted the most from petfinder. Their coats are nearly identical but their faces are different and Chip's ears stand up.

Here is the most recent picture I have of Chip:

and some pictures from last June:

SpringerLover

Bailey has a talented half sister on each side of her family but I know of no littermates... which likely means they aren't shown. Her sister Sarah Jane died at age 16 (she was 3 years older than Bailey), she had her UDX and SH. Bailey's sister Addie is younger (by 3 years) and is a CH, CT, MX, MXJ, UD.

I don't know any of Buzz's littermates! I have a feeling there were more than just his breeding though.

Taqroy

Bernie looks just like her, but a boy:

He's super naughty according to his mom's FB posts. I kinda love him.
WANT.

I have no idea on Murphy or Tipper's possible siblings. They were both picked up as strays. Tipper's foster mom did email me the other day to tell me that she has Tipper's male doppelganger right now.

Hopefully those pictures work, they're from facebook.

I only knew one sibling from Mu's litter. She went to a pet home and last I saw her was WAY WAY bigger than Mu. But that was...3 and 1/2 years ago. I tried to contact her owners on FB about a year ago (it's my cousin's wife's brother and his wife) but they never answered.

Gypsydals

Out of Ivans full siblings, he was the only one shown. His breeders did keep a liver bitch out of that litter but ended up placing her in a home that now resides in France. So out of 8 puppies, 7 are in pet homes.
Out of Ivans half siblings(his mothers) 1 was shown and the rest are in pet homes.

Lyzelle

I was never able to track down any of Zander's siblings. Gustav's siblings fell off the map after they were all adopted.

Dante's sister Bella came up about a 18 months after they were all adopted out, but she ended up being put down due to severe temperament issues.

Eve and Indy are siblings, I'm not sure where the other four ended up.

Traced down a brother of Macie's at one point. Looks like just as much of a trainwreck as she is.

Marley was from a shelter and was 12 weeks. It was a bigger litter but by the time I got there it was just him and one other male. NO idea where they went or what they are doing

Ivy I got at 4 months so I never really knew her littermates. I know some are showing for sure and likely competing in agility and obedience as her breeder does.

Poor quality pic but her is her litter

Qcumber...well, lol, his litter has their own FB page. Fans of the rescue wanted to keep following them as they grew so we try and post pics and updates. All pet homes with just basics like CGC etc.

https://www.facebook.com/Qpups

litter

Members online

No members online now.