Jumping Dogs. Flying Dogs. FUN Dogs!! (Pic Heavy)

F

FluffyZooCrew

I'm done with photo's for the day... I hope! Hehe. The sun is finally starting to go down, so I can put my camera away. For now...

*MORE*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Lol what a bunch of happy looking dogs. You look pretty darn good yourself!:)

Your dogs are so cute!!! :) Does Blue just like to flop his tongue out all the time? I don't think I've ever seen a pic where it wasn't out, lol!

F

FluffyZooCrew

You look pretty darn good yourself!
*Blushes* Thanks smkie!! :)

Does Blue just like to flop his tongue out all the time? I don't think I've ever seen a pic where it wasn't out, lol!
Yeah, it hangs out at all times. He can't open his mouth but about a half inch, as it's fused shut. He was stomped on as a puppy, and it crushed his face, skull, jaw, ear canal, eye socket, ect. His head sinks in, and he's blind in his bad eye and partially deaf. Because he can't open his mouth, his tongue hangs out. :)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
That is so sad. i can't imagine someohne doing that to a pup. But it sure is an amazing tongue and he looks like a happy boy.

F

FluffyZooCrew

He's a VERY happy boy. And he's an old man now, he made 11 years old in December. I took him in a year ago, and he's been one of the greatest dogs ever. He's SUCH a sweetheart, and just loves affection.

Kayla

Lovely shots, I was wondering about his tounge as well- hes very lucky to have found such a great home to retire in:)

Cheers
Kayla

Members online

No members online now.