The newest member of the family...

SarahHound

Having no internet, means I have to find entertainment in other ways...like adopting cats! Hehe, only joking. This is Skye, I've had her for a week today. I adopted her from the Cats Protection. She's a year old, and we think part Maine Coon or Norwegian. She is gorgeous, very affectionate, and slowly getting on with the current cats.

004 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

070 copy by Niseag, on Flickr

Here's Some new pics, as you can see, I think she can call us home now...

Skye relaxing by Niseag, on Flickr

Hairy toes! by Niseag, on Flickr

Skye came from Superdrug... by Niseag, on Flickr

Xandra

If that isn't a lovely animal I don't know what is. I love how her black markings seems to extend from the corners of her eyes. Gorgeous! Good to see she's in a loving home :)

K

Kaydee

Pretty pretty girl, you should get her out there modeling!!!

One helpful hint depending on her patience. We've had long haired kitties that had trouble staying fresh after the litter box. I would give them twice a month trims around their back legs and butt, underside of tail too.

And of course brush brush brush. Best wishes to the new baby!

SarahHound

Pretty pretty girl, you should get her out there modeling!!!

One helpful hint depending on her patience. We've had long haired kitties that had trouble staying fresh after the litter box. I would give them twice a month trims around their back legs and butt, underside of tail too.

And of course brush brush brush. Best wishes to the new baby!
Thanks for that. She's my first long haired cat, so I was wondering if she would need something like that. So far she is very clean, but then, its only been a week, so I'll see how she gets on.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
She is stunning. <3 <3

Her poise and expressions remind me so much of my June Bug. Welcome to your new family, at home and on Chaz, Skye! <3

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
She is simply gorgeous! ^^

Lilly and Mikey are both longhaired and indoor/outdoor cats (with Lilly being fully outdoors) and they actually keep themselves pretty well groomed. We brush them every other day or so to get the burrs out that they manged to tangle up in their coat, but aside from some very mild matting, they keep themselves nice and tidy.
Course, I've also seen some long haired indoor only cats that are so horribly matting due to lack of care that they have to be sedated to be shaved, so brushing is always the best option.

Members online

No members online now.