What are those things called...

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I know I've seen them on one of the tag websites that I believe SizzleDog posted, but its one of those things that you attached your dogs tags too, and you can transfer it to different collars, rather than having to take them off and put them on, and it would seem to save alot of hassle..

Anyhoo, I cant remember where I saw them...

HELP!!!!

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
tag-its... basically a stip of nylon webbing with velcro so that you can hook it around the collar? I can make those (HINT HINT) and they have a keyring thing so that you put the tags on that ring and .. yeah you get it..

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thanks Maya :D Although this one, I could have swore was metal..?? :confused: maybe Im telling a lie though...LOL

Speaking of which, Im sending you a PM :)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Grrrrr.... I wish I could find it, cause I know I've seen a metal one that just kinda snaps onto the D ring on the collar

RD

Are you dead yet?
It's a clip, isn't it? I think I've seen Chewbecca's Ella wearing one. I need one of those, too.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Are you talking about one of these?

They're trigger/scissor snaps.
You connect the "s" hook that comes with the tag you buy and connect it to the swivel eye then latch the scissor part to either the D-Ring or the tag hook that is on the collar.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Do you ever worry that the trigger will get caught/leaned on/etc and release? Or is it so stiff it's not really an issue?
Cider wears no tags, Smudge wears no collar inside cause I'm sick of night time jingling.. And I'm lazy at removing everyone's collars and puttign them back on daily..

Members online

No members online now.