Bangs or no bangs- Help me decide

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
So I have a photo shoot in a few weeks. I've been growing my hair out so right now my hair is pretty long and I have been allowing my bangs to grow as well. Right now I have no idea what to do with my bangs. They get in my eyes and my face and I usually just end up putting them behind my ear or braiding them back. Now the reason I love having longer bangs is because its easier to put my hair up in a quick little bun. But that is pretty much the only reason.

I miss my bangs. It was so much easier to do my hair and make it look nice, plus my bangs stayed nice and I did not feel like I always had to put them behind my ear. But again I am scared that they will drive me crazy.

I am so scared that the photos will look weird because I will have no idea what to do with my bangs. I was originally going to wait until closer to the wedding to decide what to do with them, but AAHHHH!!!! And we also have our engagement photo shoot in a few months as well.

I need some help deciding what to do. To cut or not to cut.
Here are a few pictures:

AHHH sorry the pictures are so BIG!
Long Bangs. (they are a little longer now)

Short Bangs:

RBark

Got Floof?
I really like your hair in the second picture. I can't speak to the functionality of it, but it really looks great on you!

Grab

I like the shorter ones. (and that's coming from a "not a bangs person")

RD

Are you dead yet?
Bangs! I like your "short" bangs even though those would be longer by my standards. They grow out so fast, if you decide you don't want bangs anymore, you don't have to be stuck with them for a long time!

Members online