Bella Baby

She's so pretty. I'd love to see her and Hannah play together. All that adorable fawn cuteness together, ack, can you IMAGINE???

anna84

Wow I had no idea Buddy weighed that much, he doesn't look that big in your pictures. Bellas just gorgeous, I love her coloring and her legs are soo long. How much do you think she'll weigh when she's done growing?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
She's so pretty. I'd love to see her and Hannah play together. All that adorable fawn cuteness together, ack, can you IMAGINE???
No...I think I'd die of cuteness overload, lol. Bella's not met a dog bigger than her outside of Buddy, it would be interesting! :D

How much do you think she'll weigh when she's done growing?
I'm actually not sure. I wouldn't think she'd get much bigger, but she is still growing. I don't think she'll make it past 110 or so. I could be wrong, though. :)

LMFAO!!!! It's Bella, doing her imitation of a kangaroo!

Seriously good shots of the famous Fila camel-gait in those first ones, Nik :) Give her a kiss from me . . .

Didn't we tell you she was part kangaroo when she goes to the diamond? lol Kiss delivered!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Outside of the bowling over everything in their paths as well as their 50 lb tails that hurt like hell.... yeah, they're graceful, lol. :D

DanL

Great pics! I especially like the ones in post #4 where she's looking to the side a bit.

wishbone

Wow, I missed Bella, she's so beautiful! :)

Very nice shots there, I like the third pic on the first set, it was excellent.

Members online

No members online now.