My Dog Photography

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
I am really into photography (for fun) and love taking photos of my dogs. Here are a couple of my photographs, please let me know what you think:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
your photography is excellent..i especially enjoy your use of light!!! You could do this for more than fun me thinks :)

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Aww thanks so much! :) You're really kind. I really would love to get into professional photography (of dogs, or animals).

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Thanks for your replies everyone! Black & white is definately one of my favourite photo styles. The first 3 pics are my purebred Chihuahua, and the last one is my Jack Russell x Maltese Terrier.

My Chihuahua, Abby, definately doesn't fit into the Chi stereotype. Everyone at our vet (who are big dog fans) now want chihuahuas! :D Abby is really gorgeous, but I find it hard to take photos of her because she's scared of cameras, and she goes extrememly shy, and won't stay still! :p

I also love potography and think you have done a superb job. Potography is a form of art, and you definitely have an eye for it. You should pursue it as profession. What type of camera are you using? The pictures are very clear and you have captured the sole of the subjects. I feel as if they are right here with me.

Keep up the good work ....Good luck.

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Thank you very much! :) The camera I used to take those photos is a Casio Exilim Zoom Ex-z55 (it's 5 megapixles). Some of my family are really into photography, so we also have more professional cameras like Nikon and Canon SLRs, but I hardly ever use them... since I don't really know how to! :p Thanks again!

S

ShepherdGirl123

Beautiful looks like it was shot by a Pro!Like you are!Love the Jack russell mix so cute!Great showing from different views on the Chihuahua! :D

Members online

No members online now.