Sickening!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
OMG my cousin and I were talking online yesterday, and she told me about a site called "bonsai kitten". She's an animal activist, and we were talking about animal cruelty.

This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. It's supposedly meant as a joke, yet I couldn't find a place on the actual site that says that :mad:

www.bonsaikitten.com

This is truly sickening, and I can't help but think of all the cats who will die from stupid people seeing this site and thinking it's real :( .

yeah, it is a fake.. it's been discussed before. They don't do nothing so they can't do anything about the site...

Chazhound

gapeach

Big Mutts
I emailed them and said they ought to at least put on there that it isn't real so noone will try it. It's worth a shot!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
It certainly is worth a shot. Peta has had this site shut down before, and it keeps getting re-registered under different domain names.

Saje

Island dweller
best thing to do is not support it by going there and telling others about it. The more hits it gets the more amused those freaks will be.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Saje said:
best thing to do is not support it by going there and telling others about it. The more hits it gets the more amused those freaks will be.

Hadn't thought about it that way Saje. Thanks :)

nedim

OMG, that is absolutely horrific!! Who in their right mind does something like that?? Take a look at some of those kittens faces in the gallery, That is just screaming pain!!

nedim

I know its not real, but imagine getting shoved into a glass compartment, even for the time being, for someone to take a picture of you. That has got to be so uncomfortable, and it still really gets me angry.

Members online

No members online now.