Very exiting news for cat lovers...

I don't post in this forum a lot, but this is such wonderful news, I'm sharing it with all my online friends...

The Feline Nutrition Education Society has been growing incredibly fast since it's inception a couple of years ago. Two new developments are especially exciting.

First, FNES has opened it's membership to the public. That's right, anyone and everyone can now become a member of this awesome society! Membership is completely free - the organization's mission is research and education, they're not-for-profit and they don't sell a thing - and members will receive regular bulletins to keep you informed of all the latest goings-on within the society.

And speaking of research, the second, and especially exciting development, is the Society's establishment of a non-profit Feline Nutrition Education Society Foundation. Among other actions, the Foundation will establish a certificate program in feline nutrition, and eventually create a formal feline nutrition certification program.

Yes!!! *turns cartwheels* Finally! A feline nutritional program based on SCIENCE, not money.

I'm so happy I could cry. *sniff*

And that's not even all of it. The FNES Foundation will also work to establish a program of raw diet nutritional testing and evaluation, and initiate and be involved in institutional scientific studies regarding feline nutrition.

Finally! Real research, based on real science, specifically and solely for the purpose of bettering the lives of our furry little friends.

Today is a good day.

Members online

No members online now.