Anyone Want Jack Photos?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Well, you'll just have to wait until this weekend, Jack and his momma are staying here this upcoming weekend!

Perhaps we'll go to Des Moines, to the dog park... ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
You are a TEASE. I love Jack. Want pics NOW.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
That's uncalled for! I vote for you to be banned for the terrible offense of teasing dog nuts with dog pictures. *pouts*

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Oooohhh that sound fun!!! To bad I am babysitting my niece this weekend or Maya and I could come down. It's been a LONG time since Maya has seen Jack...

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
You are such a tease. I want some Jack photos too. He needs to get some pics done by someone who knows what they are doing.

I wish Jack could see Maya too.

Is there anything else I should bring with me besides a crate. You know other than the normal stuff (which is food, bowl, leash, t-shirt)

wishbone

Got any preparation pics?! Hehe I just can't wait for this upcoming fun activity.

Hey guys keep bumping this thread so he don't forget to fully charge that camera.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Sada - I really can't think of anything else. He's probably going to get dirty, so maybe some waterless shampoo?

Also - do you think he'll bark much when you drop him off at the apartment on Saturday? If so, I'll leave a heavy blanket out that you can cover his crate with - which is probably a good idea anyway. I'll have you put his crate in front of those accordion-wood doors in right next to the kitchen.

Sooo exciting!!!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Wait...is Jack the muscular little dobe? Or am I think of another dog?

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
I will bring the no rinse shampoo.

I just gave him a bath tonight too. Oh well. If he gets dirty he'll just have to have another one.

Members online

No members online now.