I <3 Collar Mania.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
One of Ella's Christmas presents (HA! More like it's MY Christmas present to myself). I have been thinking up this collar for a while now.
At first I wanted a funky bright color for the nylon AND the thread. Then I decided on the hot pink for her name and silver for the nylon.
Ella's actual name is Ella Fitzgerald. My son named her as he's a huge Ella Fitzgerald fan.

I LOVE IT!!!!
It's absolutely beautiful and awesome.
Lisa, from collarmania.com was so patient with me, helpful, and handled my pickiness SO well as I changed my mind several times about this collar.
She's awesome for making the collar EXACTLY how I had envisioned it.
I cannot wait to receive it.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
thank you!

You all need to tie my hands behind my back and not allow me to order anymore collars.
Along with that one she has 3 other collars coming for Chistmas, too.

BUT, I will say, in my defense, that 2 of those collars are gifts.

I'll post pics of the others when she is done with them.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Love it! It'll look terrific on Ella.

Pam111

I think that's my favorite collar I've seen so far. How much does it cost?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I think that's my favorite collar I've seen so far. How much does it cost?
I *think* it cost me $25.
I think it varies on size.
Ella wears a medium (15-19") so that was based at $15, then you figure in it's $5 for the name to be embroidered and then I think she charged me another $5 for the musical notes.
Or something like that.:D

I ordered more collars at the same time, so I cannot quite remember. But it might be either $25 or maybe a little less or maybe a little more.
If it's anymore than that, then it wouldn't be much more.

Pam111

I *think* it cost me $25.
I think it varies on size.
Ella wears a medium (15-19") so that was based at $15, then you figure in it's $5 for the name to be embroidered and then I think she charged me another $5 for the musical notes.
Or something like that.:D

I ordered more collars at the same time, so I cannot quite remember. But it might be either $25 or maybe a little less or maybe a little more.
If it's anymore than that, then it wouldn't be much more.
Oh, that's not bad at all

I want cute collars for my girl, but her fur covers them anyway, so there's not much of a point.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Sorry! I just looked at my order invoice and I paid $38 for that collar.
It cost $29.50 for a name embroidered collar, but then you'd have to contact Lisa with whatever design you have in mind to see what any additional costs would be.:D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Love the collar. I like the story behind Ella's name.

Well, I knew I wanted a dog. Upon further research, I decided to settle on a shelter in Chicago. My son has autism and had an extreme fear of dogs. I wanted to get him used to dogs. So...for about a month before hand, I started talking to him about us getting a dog. I found Ella on the shelter's site and I told him he could name her if he wanted. He decided to name her Ella Fitzgerald. I decided that we'd name her it if it made him more comfortable with her.
He was fine with her. She's great with him. He even plays ball with her now and used to sing "That's Why the Lady is a Tramp" to her.
:lol-sign:

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Awesome collar! I'm in the process of trying to decide whether to go with a fabric one, or one like the one you're getting. Maybe the next ones will be.....

Chewbecca

feel the magic
unfortunately, I don't have a leash that will match it exactly, but I do have a pink leash. :D

Members online

No members online now.