Double door plastic crate (google challenge)

CaliTerp07

Can anyone find this crate (or another similarly styled 2 door plastic crate) for less than $123 shipped? The crate is $70, but shipping is $50+. UGH.

(Such a psychological thing...if it had been $110 crate and $10 shipping, I probably would have purchased it, but Amazon has made me hate shipping charges).

CaliTerp07

Using my google sleuthing skills I found it listed on Agway's site (http://www.agway.com/catalog/pet/ke...43_pet_lodge_double_door_pet_crate_large.html)

It doesn't have a price listed, but there is an Agway in Gettysburg, PA, about 1.5 hours from Alaxandria, VA according to google maps. So no shipping at least?
You are awesome! I am going to be at a trial Sunday that is only 40 minutes from the store in Hanover, MD. To save $50 I might be willing to make that drive! There's another one within 45 minutes of my husband's grandparents' home--maybe next time we're up there it'd be a valid choice too.

Thank you for the lead! I will call tomorrow and see if they carry it in the store!

You are awesome! I am going to be at a trial Sunday that is only 40 minutes from the store in Hanover, MD. To save $50 I might be willing to make that drive! There's another one within 45 minutes of my husband's grandparents' home--maybe next time we're up there it'd be a valid choice too.

Thank you for the lead! I will call tomorrow and see if they carry it in the store!
No problem :) I love putting my google-fu skills to work! Here's hoping they have it in stock!

CaliTerp07

CaliTerp07

Members online