Collar Color for Duck Toller

Marsh needs a tagless collar. I've bought from Gun Dog Supply before, and they'll give a free id plate with the collar. Plus, they're cheap. :p I'm open to suggestions, my only requirements are that it be waterproof and be able to put id info on the collar, no tags.

Orange is the front runner, but I'm not sure it's visible enough to make a difference on a red long haired dog. Yellow is growing on me.

Dark Brown:

Orange:

Red:

Blue:

Yellow:

Romy

Taxiderpy
A tennis-ball-green color would look good on a toller if they have it. Otherwise my vote goes to that dark blue or the brown.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
My Red Dogs look really nice in dark browns. Blue would also be good, and actually orange looks decent on them, too.

Is she more brightly toned or more auburn/dark reddish?

If she's on the brighter side I'd go with the brown or orange, if she's darker the red or yellow =)

MicksMom

A tennis-ball-green color would look good on a toller if they have it...
I was going to suggest the green, too, but the only green I could find on Gun Dog Supplies site didn't have the center ring. Are the colored ones in the OP the Mendota Dura Softs or the Sunglow ones? I didn't see green on Mendota's site for the Durasoft.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Orange if you want to go classic hunting dog, but I think the blue would look the best. I had Quinn in navy for the first time yesterday and it was really sharp!

MicksMom

I was going to suggest the green, too, but the only green I could find on Gun Dog Supplies site didn't have the center ring. Are the colored ones in the OP the Mendota Dura Softs or the Sunglow ones? I didn't see green on Mendota's site for the Durasoft.
I meant to add, if you want a more classic look, I really like the brown. I recently bought the brown Mendota Dura Soft for Caleb.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
I only have a few pics of my guys and orange, and it's all Kimma LOL.

Hopefully this helps... Her fur covers a lot of the collar hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.