Ribbons, Ribbons Everywhere!

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
And one smug little Finkie :D

Those are all of the ribbons we've won since we started trialing last October.

I can't believe how much fun we've been having competing in agility. Made some great friends, seen some AWESOME dogs run, and it goes without saying that I'm hooked!

And a bonus few of the two little guys. Teemu goes to his new home next weekend :)

Toller_08

She does look super smug! As she (and you) should be. :)

The pups are looking so handsome. I am going to miss seeing both of them, but I am sure Teemu's new people are very excited to get him!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Okay.. suddenly my three Q's don't look nearly as impressive ;) Congratulations on some awesome trial wins! Love the variation in color ..I'm hoping it's the same in the AAC!

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
She does look super smug! As she (and you) should be. :)

The pups are looking so handsome. I am going to miss seeing both of them, but I am sure Teemu's new people are very excited to get him!
Haha it's all her! She's been such a great partner and I am excited and a bit shocked we ever got to this point!

Yes, his new owners actually booked a vacation this weekend, which is why I've had him for longer. They said they wish they hadn't booked it so that they could have him home <3

I'm going to miss him like crazy, but he's ready to be with his people :)

Okay.. suddenly my three Q's don't look nearly as impressive ;) Congratulations on some awesome trial wins! Love the variation in color ..I'm hoping it's the same in the AAC!
Oh no. I would never want anyone to think less of their performance. One day you guys will have just as many (probably more!) ribbons. I really like the colors they used for the title ribbons, too. Keeps things colorful!

Congratulations on all of your achievements! She does look very proud of herself :)

Also, I can't believe how much your boys have grown up!

DenoLo

You two are so, SO impressive! Congratulations and good job!!!! And those puppies have to be the cutest puppies I think I've ever seen.

Members online

No members online now.