Ball Junkie - I have one

Taqroy

As a reward for this:

(That would be the top freakin score on our obedience test WOOT!!) I got Tipper a Chuckit.

She LOVES it.

And Mu and Murphy thoroughly enjoy chasing her chasing the ball.

She looks calm...but somehow Matt managed to catch her right between barks (at me - to throw the ball) looking somewhat normal.

Puppy butts!

She runs like a looney toon.

Seriously...

Couple more.

Taqroy

It was all fun and games until *someone* threw the ball over the fence. I have no idea who this could be. /averts eyes

See anything off in this pic?

Let me point it out...

Yeah. Oops.

Oh, and my FAVORITE from this whole thing...

She has normal ears!! :rofl1::rofl1:

Taqroy

OMG I love your dogs!!!

Especially Murphy :p
Lol thanks!! I always feel kinda bad for Murph, I feel like he gets overshadowed by the two crazy brats in the house. And he really is a super awesome dog if I do say so myself. :p

AH Your dogs are the cats meow.

I really dont think you post enough pictures of your pose. Just saying.

I DEMAND MORE!!
Thanks! I have tons of pics, I just hate the editing/uploading part. And where are pics of Teagan hmmmm??? I haven't seen her gorgeous face in awhile!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I love your dogs! I've never been a huge fan of cattle dogs or corgis (i think both are cute, but never considered owning them) but somehow the two combined makes the CUTEST dogs of all time! Seriously I want tipper and mu!!! And Murphy is precious as well. :) Great pics!

Taqroy

I love your dogs! I've never been a huge fan of cattle dogs or corgis (i think both are cute, but never considered owning them) but somehow the two combined makes the CUTEST dogs of all time! Seriously I want tipper and mu!!! And Murphy is precious as well. :) Great pics!
I've decided that everyone needs a heeler/corgi mix. :p I'm very happy with mine today so they're not up to be given away. If you check back in a couple days though......LOL.

chanda

Whoah, congratulations!

What a celebration and all dogs enjoyed the prize.. ;)

Taqroy

Whoah, congratulations!

What a celebration and all dogs enjoyed the prize.. ;)
Thanks!! I am very very proud of Tipper, especially since we started right after she came home and I hadn't spent near the amount of time with her as I have with Mu.

They definitely did! I finally got Mu to ONLY chase Tipper. She usually doesn't try to herd her....usually. Lol.

Taqroy

I love the fourth pic--Tipper is like WEEEEEEEEE---NO CANZ CATCH MEEEEEEEE!
LOL. She doesn't get as distracted as the other two so usually she doesn't get caught. I'm always surprised at how fast all of the dogs are. Mu and Tipper are pretty evenly matched but when Murphy gets going he's just as fast (and he's better at cornering so sometimes he's even faster!).

Murphy must be awfully patient, lol!
I have no idea how he puts up with those two. :rolleyes: And when Mu was a baby she would latch on to his tail and he would drag her around the yard. He never ever corrected her for it either. Although he would occasionally give me the "MOM make her stop now!" look. Lol.

Your dogs are WIN! I love the mid bark picture and the first running with the ball picture.

She's got some nice muscle on her and looks like SUCH a fun dog. I want!

Members online

No members online now.