I'm getting a puppy

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Well I think its sad you already expect people to be like that :(. But I will stop.

But anyways. I definately demand Crestie pics as soon as you get some of your new pup lol.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Pixie....You are my hero on this forum....

Pam, I'm so happy for you! How many pups did
ruby have? Or has she delivered yet?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I said far less than what I wanted to say, and I said it tactfully. I hardly need your approval to have my own opinion.
Absolutely.

I AM happy that you are getting a puppy, though I do not think it's the best way to get one, I am glad at least one of her puppies is going to a Chazzer. I really do hope it's healthy and happy and a lot of fun for you. I think you need a bit more sunshine in your life these days. I hope she's everything you want.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Since the puppy is basically coming from a BYB and not a puppymill, I don't see why we can't be as happy for Pam as we are for any new member with a puppy from a not awesome source.

Congrats! Are you getting the fluffy or one of the hairless?

Dekka

Just try me..
I still talk to Foxy.

Congrats! I knew one was going to be a chaz dog. MP really wanted one, but now is not the time for her.

People, no one really got snarky in the oopsie fila litter (and those are filas!). Can't we just be happy for Pam and her new addition? An oops is an oops... I for one am excited to see pics of this puppy :)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Since the puppy is basically coming from a BYB and not a puppymill, I don't see why we can't be as happy for Pam as we are for any new member with a puppy from a not awesome source.
Exactly. My god some people act like its a crime. Like her puppy is already less than. She could have gotten a pet store puppy or a much worse off bred pup. Its not like its gonna be some disease ridden thing that has had no vet care. I do beleive Foxy will make sure all her puppies are healthy before sending them to their new homes.

And I said no where that your opinions need my approval. But Pam doesent need your approval to get this puppy either.

She also doesent need to be harassed in the future after bringing the puppy home either. Though im sure photo threads will be full of snide comments as well.

People, no one really got snarky in the oopsie fila litter (and those are filas!). Can't we just be happy for Pam and her new addition? An oops is an oops... I for one am excited to see pics of this puppy :)
THANK YOU!!!! Exactly!!!!

Pam111

Yes, she is a hairy hairless. Ruby had 5 puppies and they are now 2 weeks old

No matter the breeding situation, I know FW has the time and devotion to raise well socialized pups. Right now, that is important to me

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Honestly, the really negative thing I see in this thread is you Pixie and your dissatisfaction with this forum. Just my observation.

Bax, thanks for letting me.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Glad on the Ruby update. I was wondering how she was doing/how many puppies she had. I really would love to see puppy pics for one.

Still very confused by the whole situation, but I guess that won't change. I still am not sure what to think.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
I don't know why people can't express that getting a byb puppy is not awesome? Are bybs okay now?

I hardly think it's an oops when it was admitted that the litter was planned for some time now. Someone on another board linked me an ad, you can purchase breeding rights on these puppies (ALREADY!!) for extra money. I suppose if they are bred that'll be an OOPS, too.

I never said Pam needed my approval. I voiced my personal opinion.

People say that education is the means to end puppymills and bybs of personal dogs. It appears that it is NOT. I find that disheartening.

ETA: I'll not insult the puppy on it's picture threads. I've never seen a crested puppy that I didn't find gorgeous. Doesn't mean I have to agree with where it came from.

Pam111

I don't know why people can't express that getting a byb puppy is not awesome? Are bybs okay now?

I hardly think it's an oops when it was admitted that the litter was planned for some time now. Someone on another board linked me an ad, you can purchase breeding rights on these puppies (ALREADY!!) for extra money. I suppose if they are bred that'll be an OOPS, too.

I never said Pam needed my approval. I voiced my personal opinion.

People say that education is the means to end puppymills and bybs of personal dogs. It appears that it is NOT. I find that disheartening.
I have absolutely nothing against you expressing that opinion. Like I said, I am completely expecting that reaction.

Members online

No members online now.