WTF is wrong with people?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
past the point where he calls the dog to him and kicks it again is where i can't watch anymore. Please Please send that man over here so I can have a set of big guys call him in all nicey nicey and beat the blank blank blank out of him. They should show this to his cell mates. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
What i hate most is I know that abuse is far more common than we would ever believe. How could anyone that size hurt something so small. What a horrid cowardly piece of slug dung he is. I want to pour salt on him. Please.

I saw that on the news the other night and thought the dog looked like Summer, too.
It even made the news way out here near Tahoe ... and it's ALL over the Internet about what that scum Chris Grant of Morningside Heights, NY did to that poor sweet little dog. He is now facing criminal charges for animal torture.

As to what should happen to him ... ditto on what Smkie just said!!

Amstaffer

This made me so sad. I think part of it is because the dog looks like Summer. :(

DreyX: Caught On Tape: Man Beats Dog On Elevator
I really wish I could go for an elevator ride with him. That Ba$tard calls the dog over and then kicks him. I am :mad::mad::mad:

What really made me angry though....is I realized that for every video like this there are a bunch of evil F#$k&#s who do this every day and never get caught!!!

ACooper

:yikes: My God........that man MUST have mental issues, seriously! :( That tiny 12 lb dog..........just sickening :(

I mean I have seen an animal smacked or hit out of anger for doing destructive things (THAT'S BAD) but just to be walking it on lead in an elevator and kick it into the wall? Call it to you and pet it and then kick it back into the wall...........most definitely a sick F***.........he needs some mental evaluation besides being charged with animal cruelty!

EDIT TO ADD: I wonder what his girlfriend thought of that video.............wonder if she's STILL his girlfriend?????

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
OH MY GOD!! That just made me totally sick. What a freaking Wack-o. I hope he actually burns in hell! And that poor dog he even goes up to him when the guy calls him only to get beaten again for it. I hope that girlfriend left him. Would not be suprised if he beat her too.

Members online

No members online now.