We Graduated!!!

Okay, I guess I really didn't, but Tusker has graduated from his basic obedience class! I am so excited! :D

I just can't help myself, I've been telling everyone I can think of. I even called Kammi (who owns Tusker's brother) to tell her. In all, we learned "come", "down", "stay", "heel", "mat", "come touch" (a little game), "around", and "sit" for when I stop and he's heeling. We even got to do a little bit of agility, which was fun for both myself, Joey, and Tusker. Forgive my ignorance on the names of stuff, but we did a jump and that plank thing.

I think we're going to do the Intermediate class in April or May, and when we graduate that he'll get his Canine Good Citizen's Award. :) I am just so proud of my baby!

No, I didn't take any pictures... my hands were all sticky from his rewards and his toy. But we didn't really do anything exciting. She just gave us our diplomas and that was it. If I can get him to wear a graduation cap long enough to take a picture (and not have him try to chew on it), I will definitely post it, though!!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
YAY!! :) I think I should start Riot in Obedience now.. he needs some certificates other then ribbons :)

Hes got soo much going already though lol S&R, Conformation and Rally-O. He takes up my week! lol

Congradulations!! :)

Are you going to move on to more advanced now?

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so happy for both of you. All the hard work as paid off. Congrats!!!!!

Aw, ya'll are great! I'm going to call the trainer on Monday and sign us up for the Intermediate class... I'm sort of looking forward to the couple months of break, though, because if we're going to be working off-leash, I need to make sure we have the "come" and "stay" down pat. I don't want to be the one showing up with the ready-to-play-not-listening-to-anything puppy!

Members online

No members online now.