Worst Foods You've Ever Had

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I hate hate hate raw tomato too, Laur!!! Idk why but I have a serious aversion to them. They're all sweet and watery and weird, and how the f is that a fruit? But I like tomato products.

Even the Filet-O-Fish? Nah, you don't mean that, you must mean everything EXCEPT the Filet-O-Fish! :rofl1:
*shudders* the few times I've tried to eat one, there's been a nasty, gray, mushy area in the fish. Ick. Ick. Ick.

Kharma won't eat McDonalds' food.

And I've seen her chase vultures off of ripe calf carcass that Charley was too lazy to dispose of.

Taqroy

A highschool friend once convinced me to try soy milk. "Oh it's so good!" she said, "You'll love it!" she said. IT WAS SPOILED AND EW GROSS AND NEVER AGAIN. That said, I still feel like I've come out on top compared to some of these stories. Lol.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
How can anyone hate raw tomatoes?! They're so delicious!

I have an expired milk story as well. I used to go to the clinic at my college for my allergy shots every week. After the shots, I had to wait 30 minutes before leaving, so I'd usually go down to the clinic pharmacy/store to pick up a drink or snack. One day I wanted chocolate milk (something I barely ever drink) so I just grabbed one and had them ring it up.

I took a huge chug of it, and then realized how sour it tasted. I looked at the expiration date, and it had been expired for MONTHS. Ian was with me at the time, and we both went down to the clinic store to complain... they didn't even seem phased by it :yikes:

So yuck. It's STILL hard for me to have chocolate milk after that!

K

Kaydee

Only foods I never learned to like: liver, califlower-can't even spell it that's how bad it is, and tomato soup. Hubby is a chef so we eat everything. One thing that I don't want to imagine, there's a big Peruvian population around here...anyone for grilled guinea pig?

Lyzelle

I eat raw tomatoes like apples too!

Hmm. I think the worst is when I lived at a friends house after moving out/when Jin was in BMT. We had steaks before he left. And a roach crawled across my plate. Their house was entirely infested. Roaches in the stove, in the fridge, everywhere. And you know what? I still didn't go back to my mothers. :rofl1: It was terribly gross and I ended up SO sick.

Moved out of that house and stayed with a different friend for the remainder of the time Jin was gone. To this day, I keep our kitchen spotless. And can't eat steak.

iwantmypup

Hmm. I think the worst is when I lived at a friends house after moving out/when Jin was in BMT. We had steaks before he left. And a roach crawled across my plate. Their house was entirely infested. Roaches in the stove, in the fridge, everywhere.
that is my biggest fear. Oh my god...roaches...omg... *shudder*

crazedACD

I eat raw tomatoes like apples too!

Hmm. I think the worst is when I lived at a friends house after moving out/when Jin was in BMT. We had steaks before he left. And a roach crawled across my plate. Their house was entirely infested. Roaches in the stove, in the fridge, everywhere. And you know what? I still didn't go back to my mothers. :rofl1: It was terribly gross and I ended up SO sick.

Moved out of that house and stayed with a different friend for the remainder of the time Jin was gone. To this day, I keep our kitchen spotless. And can't eat steak.
Ugh, living in Florida I came across quite a few places like that. A friend of mine had moved and I got in a situation and went and stayed with him for a night...omg. There were the big roaches EVERYWHERE. Like you could probably see a few hundred just standing in one room. I had to sleep there and I don't think I got a blink of sleep, I kept throwing them off me :yikes:. He didn't think it was a big deal?? I would be mortified if my place was like that.

Another friend's house I went to, she had a newborn baby and everything, was living with her mom. The mom's house was infested with the small german roaches..the floor looked like it was moving there were so many. You crunched as you walked. They coated the kitchen counters and all the stuff...ugh. When I was there they even had a momma dog and puppies in the house and the roaches were on them. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't call DSS or something.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
UGH roaches. OMG they are one of my worst nightmares and we spotted a few around our house a few months ago. the small german cockroaches. UGH disgusting. I would have considered what we had as an infestation but reading the above posts I can honestly now say we did NOT have an infestation lol. The most I've ever seen in one day was 2 or 3 lol and I thought that was horrible.

it sucks because our neighbors leave garbage all over the place and you go out on our back porch and it REEKS so I can only imagine how many roaches they have over at their house (we live in a semi detached so we share about 5 feet of wall).

The BEST thing to get rid of roaches though... Harris famous roach tablets. Just put some down in cracks, behind the fridge/stove, where ever you see roaches appearing. GONE! just like that :) Every once in a while I will still see one and I go on a mad cleaning spree lol but if I had a problem like any of the above stories I think I would just blow my house up LOL. Heebie Jeebies don't even begin to describe it.

I can't think of any examples at the moment of awful food I've eaten. Maybe I have a mental block lol

RD

Are you dead yet?
Canned peas and canned creamed corn. UGHHHH.

Roaches don't freak me out, we have huge ones here in Mexico but as long as you don't leave your doors open, they don't come inside. I guess an infestation would bother me. An infestation of anything kinda grosses me out. I can take any pest in moderation.

umterps97

I hate hate hate raw tomato too, Laur!!! Idk why but I have a serious aversion to them. They're all sweet and watery and weird, and how the f is that a fruit? But I like tomato products.
Exactly!!! I think fresh, raw tomatoes look beautiful, but I can not stand how they taste!

GipsyQueen

True fruits are developed from the ovaryin the base of the flower and contain seed of the plant. So technically speaking the tomatoe is the fruit of the tomatoe plant. Bell peppers and bean pods btw are fruit as well.

Bananas, melons and pumpkins on the other hand are berrys - strawberrys however are not. ^^

Members online