Grammy

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My heart hurts reading this.

Even though I knew the time was going to come it's still so shocking to see it right there in print.

RIP Grammy

I have more to say but the words aren't coming

Doberluv

It seems no matter how prepared we think we are, we never truly are ready for that finality. My heart sunk too when I saw this title. I will miss her posts, her kindness, understanding and humor. My heart breaks for the family and especially little Nash. I know how special they were to each other. What a wonderful Grandma she was. He will always have a part of him that is Grammy, as will everyone she touched in some special way. I'm glad her pain and sickness is past now and she may rest in peace. My sincere condolences are with the family.

Lovely pictures Renee. Thank you for posting those. And yes, a toast of wine all together would be a wonderful thing for us all.

LauraLeigh

^^
This is a great idea. I would totally do is as long as I was home (work until late tuesdays and thursdays)

Me too....

May you Rest in Peace Grammy, rarely have I seen a forum where the members care for one another as they do here..... This place will feel your loss for a very long time!

M

MyHorseMyRules

When I saw this thread, my heart sank because I knew what it would say. I'm glad her troubles are over now. She will be missed by so many people in so many places.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Grammy--I know you will bring much joy and love on your next adventure--you will be sorely missed here. You have touched the lives of many people--and I, for one, feel lucky to have known you. God speed, be happy.
To Grammy's family--my prayers are with you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Toast to my dear dear friend. May sunshine be on your face, and gentle warm winds to your back. May the seas have waves that tickle your brand new toes and the sand be printed by paws.
I love you. I will see you again one day. Give Mary a hug for me.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For the family, and a Smkie ear rub for each of Ollie's ears. You were a good boy for your Mama, you took such good care of her, as she did for you.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
We'll miss you very much, Grammy. Thank God you are at rest and no longer in pain. My prayers are with your family, both real and online.

Grammy, I wasn't fortunate enough to meet you in this life but I know we'll meet in the next. I'm sure that as I type this you're surrounded by love and a sea of golden fur. I'll miss reading your posts filled with humor, kindness and wisdome.
Bless you Grammy, you've touched so many lives.
My glass is only filled with sparkling water but I'm pretending that it's filled with your favorite wine and I'm lifting it to the sky....

Miakoda

It's not good-bye. It's till we see you again.

My prayers and condolences go out to her family. :(

Doberluv

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

I am the softly falling snow,

I am the gentle showers of rain,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,

I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing.

I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there. I do not sleep.

Crossing The Bar

Sunset and evening star,

And one clear call for me!

And may there be no moaning of the bar,

When I put out to sea,

But such a tide as moving seems asleep,

Too full for sound and foam,

When that which drew from out the boundless deep

Turns again home.

Twilight and evening bell,

And after that the dark!

And may there be no sadness of farewell,

When I embark;

For tho’ from out our bourne of Time and Place

The flood may bear me far,

I hope to see my Pilot face to face

When I have crossed the bar.

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
It's so hard to believe that she's really not coming back here :(

Grammy, I'm sure you're enjoying heaven. You will be very missed until we see you again.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I was so afraid of this day to come and to read this here.

Grammy, you will be missed. I love you and I am glad that you had some good last day with your loved ones.

My heart goes out to your family, but I know that you will watch over us from heaven.

I miss you and God speed, Grammy.

CaliTerp07

Oh Grammy...you were a grandmother to dozens and a friend to a hundred more on here. Thank you for blessing us all with your love and wisdom and joy.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
My heart hurts so much. Intellectually I knew she wasn't going to come back to Chaz, but a part of me refused to accept it. A smaller part still does.

Grammy, may you live and laugh forever with your Goldens. I know Chip, Bubba, and the rest of your friends, human and furry, must be elated to see you again. I love you so much and I miss you, but I know you're not in pain anymore. Say "hi" to my great grandmother if you can. I think you too would have a ball together. See you soon.

That woman had such a kind heart, and was so friendly and accepting of everyone on here! I must say I liked her a lot, she didnt have a mean bone in her body!

:( R.I.P Grammy

Members online

No members online now.