Charmander has arrived!

He's a huge bum. Haha. He was here for 10 minutes, played on my laptop and wandered around my room, then passed out on my bed for an hour...had a little play fit, then slept again....then slept until I got home with more of his stuff about hald an hour ago, and now he's sleeping again. :p IF you set him on my bed, he just passes out, it weird, haha.

Here are pictures I took of him sleeping, lol, NOTHING wakes him up.

mjb

That is one cute kitty.

He's sleeping because it's day time, and you're not trying to sleep yet!! If not tonight, in your very near future, your bed in the middle of the night will become his playground, and your sleeping body parts will be his pretend 'prey'. ha ha

He's red, too. It's been my experience that they end up being the craziest, frolickingest kittens of all, huge characters.........kittens possessed. I think it's carried in the red gene!!

You're in for some fun!

That is one cute kitty.

He's sleeping because it's day time, and you're not trying to sleep yet!! If not tonight, in your very near future, your bed in the middle of the night will become his playground, and your sleeping body parts will be his pretend 'prey'. ha ha

He's red, too. It's been my experience that they end up being the craziest, frolickingest kittens of all, huge characters.........kittens possessed. I think it's carried in the red gene!!

You're in for some fun!
You were very right. I got about two hours of sleep last night due to him. =P But then I got a nap in once he went for one of his naps today.

~

And thank you all!

Here are some new pictures! Easiest to get when he's about to nap, or is of course, lol!

More New Pictures!

Then here are pictures from yesterday! He loves out front porch and spends a majority of his time out there. Even though he can't really now due to it getting cold. x_x

Members online