What breeds are in these pups?

BagelDog

Not crazy...

Can you tell? We know there is Schnauzer, and some more terrier, but then who knows?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
maybe a cairn terrier and snauzer. Hmmm...the wirey hair is a little strange though. I don't know if the cairn's fur is wirey like that.

Athe

We call mongrels "Natural Breeds" :)
They could have some Border Terrier, wire haired fox terrier in them, or perhaps they have no purebreed dogs in them at all. They may have manyl generations of mongrels then perhaps a purebred found it's way in later. ;) All of our purebreds descended from mongrel dogs. :)

showpug

I totally see Border Terrier in there!! Keep in mind, puppies from the same litter can have different dads ;)

BagelDog

Not crazy...
Looks like they have border terrier and Bagel in them. Oh, and by the way, were keeping Buster too, so we have 5 dogs!

showpug

Yay!!! I am thinking about getting a 5th dog...we can be a support group for each other LOL!!! BTW- Is Buster the darker pooch in the picture? I LOVE HIM...you can send him to me :)

BagelDog

Not crazy...
Yeah, Busters darker. And no way! He's my pup now :)! But you know what? Finally after we decided to keep him, a few people said they'd take him, which no one had before we decided too! But its too late now! But yeah, Busters a little smaller in legs than Bagel, but more muscley, and he kinda holds his front legs like a pitt. Bagel is taller, built kinda like a foal, where he's kinda all legs. But Busters had a harder time than Bagel. My friend took him and totally screwed him up (her moms fault though, not hers) and when he finally got him back he was a nervous wreck. He's better now, but still a very anxious dog.

Members online

No members online now.