Fighting Dogs

Saje

Island dweller
LOL. I was thinking of making him a home in my office for a few weeks. It's much better than the little cube he's living in now. Maybe after awhile he'll get used to the other cats.

Thoughts? I really don't want him to be put to sleep. Of course I love them all.
He's not on petfinder yet so I can't show a pic.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I envy that you can have more than 2. I have had to limit do to finance..i just can't afford the chance of vet bills or more food...would like for Hyia to have a little dog some day. Sammy and Trudy are so old..but she is not ready yet..not old enough even tho she is 5. she gets so jealous if Victor gets a toy she doen'st want him to have..today tho we had a bit of a better scene..when i came home from the show i had a bag of goodies..one for her and one for the dogs. I had two tennisballs i got for donations to the greyhound and waif people..one purple and one pink. i gave her the pick and she took purple. Now Victor loves a tennisball above all else so i show up today and she races to the table, grabs up the ball and showing it to him in the processs saying he couldn't have this one..and ran to her room with it. I told her i would not have her treat him that way..she stayed in her room for quite some time. Mom said "don't make her cry before she gets on the bus..her nose will start running all over again." but it is a lesson she needs to learn. She came out of her room with the frisbee (also from the show) and said he could have that instead. Of course he loves frisbees as much as tennis balls..too much in fact. I told her that was much better. When i feel she is understanding and the right age to treat one right..i will see if Mom will go for the idea and see about a rescue dog. She wants a cat bad, but Mom and i do not want anymore..i can't here because the landlord says no..and mom doens't need to start with anything she doesn't want to do at 80..she has the right to say no way..hope she says yes to a little dog tho..maybe i can sneak it in like i did when i was a kid....if she only petted it once...oh my i am bad.

Members online

No members online now.