Official 2014 Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Mine is late. Sorry SS. I had to wait to get paid again and for a check to clear. I already know what I'm getting you and hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow or next day.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Secret Santa package has arrived.

Thanks Grab :)

We have not yet had the time to allow the dogs to inspect the haul or play with the toys. Pictures when that happens.

Also thank you for the gifts from Metal Moments that are still to arrive...I am looking forward to those!

amberdyan

USPS is annoying. My tracker says "expected delivery date Dec. 18th" (definitely 2 days ago) and it has said since last night that it is in one town, which I googled, and is 45 minutes from my giftee's town. GET TO THEM USPS. I'm impatient.

USPS is annoying. My tracker says "expected delivery date Dec. 18th" (definitely 2 days ago) and it has said since last night that it is in one town, which I googled, and is 45 minutes from my giftee's town. GET TO THEM USPS. I'm impatient.
It came!!!! Oh my gosh, the collar is beautiful and Pippa is FREAKING OUT over everything but I am going to make her wait until I can charge my camera. I did break into the chocolate (OMG you are my new best friend) and she is going to go psycho with the squirrel frisbee thing!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

amberdyan

It came!!!! Oh my gosh, the collar is beautiful and Pippa is FREAKING OUT over everything but I am going to make her wait until I can charge my camera. I did break into the chocolate (OMG you are my new best friend) and she is going to go psycho with the squirrel frisbee thing!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Eeee! Yay! I'm so glad it all works for her! : )

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
My camera is not working :(

Unless I can locate my old point and shoot camera there might be no pictures unveiling our SS stuff :(

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I sent my package out [last] Monday, and... For some reason, it hasn't arrived yet. I'll check at the post office tonight, & see whats up.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
Also once again sorry to my SS that it's going to be late but the last item arrived today (they ran in to issues shipping) and I promise it will be worth the wait!

My gift is going to be a little late…just got the last few items wrapped up and will be sending them off on Friday! I promise it will be worth the wait!!!

Dekka

Just try me..
I keep checking my mailbox but nothing yet (if my santa is wondering where my pictures are.... if its still coming thats all good)

thehoundgirl

I didn't get a package yet either (JazzyTheSibe got hers a few weeks ago I was her SS) but I'm assuming it's late as well. :) And there will be pictures when I get mine.

amberdyan

I haven't gotten mine yet (which doesn't bother me at all!) but I won't be home until late tomorrow night and will check and post pictures as soon as I get it. Although beware... I feel like a lot of chazzers are good photographers... be prepared for some mediocre (but very happy!) shots of my boy : )

Members online

No members online now.