Play dates!

Contrary to what anyone may say, I did not try to steal Em. She wanted to come home with me. I thought it was very nice for Julee to buy Em a harness that matched my car.

Today we had a meet up with one of the newer members here, Elrohwen and her puppy Watson. Watson and Hudson seem to feel that they are brothers from different mothers, haha. Same height, same weight, same short tail, same feathers.

I apologize for the quality of these, it gets dark early here.

Poor Watson....

Elrohwen

You're so quick with the pictures! Watson and I had a great time meeting with you and Hudson. Too bad it's getting dark so early now. Watson was a doof and paced around the house looking out the windows for half an hour after you left. He was convinced that Hudson was somewhere in our yard hiding from him. Lol

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Awww, now I'm so sad Feist did not get the honor of playing with him! Such cute pics, seems like he gets along with everyone. :)

Equinox

Fun!! I'm insanely jealous, and Em is a stunning girl. I would have tried to steal her, too. Not that you did of course :p And Hudson just looks like the cutest, silliest dog.

Watson is a cutie, too!

You're so quick with the pictures! Watson and I had a great time meeting with you and Hudson. Too bad it's getting dark so early now. Watson was a doof and paced around the house looking out the windows for half an hour after you left. He was convinced that Hudson was somewhere in our yard hiding from him. Lol
Haha. Watson is awesome! It is too bad that the time change is happening this weekend, since both dogs had so much fun.

Awww, now I'm so sad Feist did not get the honor of playing with him! Such cute pics, seems like he gets along with everyone. :)
You will just need to bring her to NY sometime so she can play with Huddy.

Fun!! I'm insanely jealous, and Em is a stunning girl. I would have tried to steal her, too. Not that you did of course :p And Hudson just looks like the cutest, silliest dog.

Watson is a cutie, too!

Elrohwen

I love Watson's matrix-style moves in the second picture. I think he does that to keep other dogs from grabbing his ears. Long floppy ears - his only weakness! Haha

I'm glad they had so much fun together. Watson loves having dog friends and Hudson was a good match for him. Though at one point I was a little scared for my safety when they were running around at top speed and almost slammed into my knees. Silly dogs. And I love Hudson's super ferocious play growl. Cracked me up.

Members online

No members online now.