More of my Border Crew....

Ulteed

They are all such a stunning group of dogs! I am quite partial to Gyp, though. :)

JacksonsMom

Fiona's eyes are incredible! Is that a common trait in BC's, to have blue eyes? Just gorgeous BC's you have there.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Fiona's eyes are incredible! Is that a common trait in BC's, to have blue eyes? Just gorgeous BC's you have there.
Not particularly, at least in black and whites. Merle Border Collies often have blue or partially blue eyes.

Fiona was actually a bit of a surprise. Her pedigree has entirely brown eyed dogs up until the point that there aren't photos of the dogs anymore. We don't really know where they came from, but I really love them, it gives her a different look but she works it. The show ring doesn't particularly care for them, but to be honest I don't particularly care for what wins in the show ring most of the time either!

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
You have stunning dogs!
Thank you!

They are all such a stunning group of dogs! I am quite partial to Gyp, though. :)
Thank you :) I practically grew up with him, he is pretty much my main man. He will be 13 this year, but I don't think it really shows.

You have beautiful dogs! Fiona really is gorgeous!
Aww thank you! Fiona is a doof and a half but we love her ;)

I love Fiona's markings, though they all look great!
She is pretty unique, huh? Thanks Jess :)

Equinox

Beautiful, beautiful dogs, I always enjoy your photos so much. Love the gaiting shot of Fiona!

Members online

No members online now.