My new buddy!

I just had to share this. My newest (who may actually become a resident dog! :eek: ) has fallen asleep on the couch while sucking on his blankie! I wish I had my camera! He's all curled up, all 60 pounds of him, with his pink Barbie blanket held between his paws and his little face buried in it, snoring!! Oooooh, he's so cute!! :D

Saje

Island dweller
That is adorable! I wish you had a picture too. Are you fostering him or what?

Sort of. He's in transition right now. His family is trying a few days sans dog. They have 2 little boys, 2 dogs, and 3 cats, and they own a business. They're just really busy. They're friends of mine, and they told me that they didn't feel like the dogs were getting a fair share of the attention and they'd feel better if I was willing to take one of them (the dogs). I told them yes, of course! :rolleyes: My dog addiction keeps getting me in trouble, lol!

Saje

Island dweller
Mine would too but Mikey is apparently keeping me in check. LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
your so lucky too,.Vic and mary is all this house will hold (all the landlord will allow too)
wish you had pics!

Saje

Island dweller
He is the baby.

I think you will be keeping that dog. You love him already :D

hearing about people getting new dogs makes me want to go to the animal shelter and adopt all those dogs. that way i can have a bunch of dogs to play with. :D

ROFL, Shredhead - and drive your unspeakable neighbor completely nuts!

Emma, maybe I missed it somewhere, but what kind of pup is he? I'd love to have a description so I can fill in this picture I have in my head of him asleep sucking on a blanket, lol!

He's a pit bull / Bernese mountain dog mix. His head is wide like a pit's, but he's got white points like a Berner. He's between 3 and 4 years old. He's about 60 pounds, give or take, and maybe 5 or 6 pounds overweight. He's black tri colored, and his blankie is pink with little Barbie drawings all over it. There's a picture for you! :D

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
CreatureTeacher said:
He's a pit bull / Bernese mountain dog mix. His head is wide like a pit's, but he's got white points like a Berner. He's between 3 and 4 years old. He's about 60 pounds, give or take, and maybe 5 or 6 pounds overweight. He's black tri colored, and his blankie is pink with little Barbie drawings all over it. There's a picture for you! :D
I bet he is absolutely adorable. I would love to see some pictures if you are able......

His fur is short and wiry, but very shiny and he has lots of cowlicks. I'll post pics as soon as I have them! He's also extremely polite, which I LOVE. He's sleeping on a bench at work today, happily farting away the hours. :)

Members online

No members online now.