Chaz vibes please?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
My boyfriend/father of my child is in ICU right now... he got shot in the face at 5 am last night at a party. :( I can't even believe this is happening! I'm totally in shock.

He's really lucky. The guy (random asshole gangbanger who he didn't even know/speak to) shot him under his chin with the gun pointed up. If the bullet hadn't hit his mandible and gone out his cheek, it would have hit his brain and probably killed him. But he's bleeding soooo much, and his face is just totally jacked up. I'm just so happy he's alive. His son needs to know his Dad, and I really need him. He was in a coma but he just woke up so that's really good.

Please please send famous Chaz vibes his way... we've been going through relationship issues, but he's an amazing person, and he didn't deserve this. He is in so so much pain, it kills me to see him like this. His face looks like something from a nightmare.

darkchild16

We are Home.
OMG. Plenty of vibes. I know this is the last thing on your mind right now (was there with my dad) but TAKE CARE OF YOU as well as being there for him. Even if you just walk down to the er or somewhere everyonce and awhile and get your BP checked and what not do it. It can be really high and you not feel it and with the stress its very easy for it to elevate!

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Holy crap! I'm sending you as much vibes as I can. Hold in there, keep yourself safe as well <3

Toller_08

OMG, Erica. That is awful. I am so sorry but so glad he is alive. Lots of good thoughts headed his way for a quick recovery. (((Hugs)))

MicksMom

Holy cow! Definitely sending all the "Get Well" thoughts I can. Tons of (((HUGS))) for you all, too. And it's worth repeating- remember to take care of yourself, too.

Members online